Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Persepolis Effect

General Creepy Thread

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for anything from creepypastas, creepy art, or even a recollection of creepy occurences from your life.... Oooooh, spooky. But remember, this world is full of strange things, both amazing... And frightening.

~A quote from Rob Dyke, "Seriously Strange"

Nega, I don't know if you noticed or not, but this is for Fiction. For Writer to write stories and what-have-you, and by Stories I mean actual stories with chapters and all.

Not to worry though. *Grabs this topic and floats on over to the Off-topic area with the impossible staff.*

There we go.

Me, I've never been a fan of creepy things, so any thing I found creepy in my life I've repressed, so I can't say I remember much on the subject. Sorry.

does it count that I once heard a whisper (CLEARLY) who said I think (help..) it game from the wall INSIDE the wall and I was wide awake when this happened. also I can clearly feel someone sitting on my bed even though there's no one there and when I touch that spot it's still somewhat warm... also I sense constantly that someone's watching me hear footsteps behind me, feel like someone touched my hand and I once saw long haired woman going through my door. and when I checked my door was open. I always close my door before going to sleep... it was open.. and my parents and my brother were sleeping.. also I hear whispering in my room.. and I sense things. not that I mind though! :D I LOVE scary things and ghosts and all supernatural things!

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared.... o.o I wonder if the ghost is friendly or not. Don't try a ouija board though. Ouija boards are never good. Try some other form of contact, like a medium (the ones that do not ask for payment are the real ones), or even a TV. You could have a poltergeist, senpai.

"initiates badlichepasta.exe"

Once played game game was haunted voice came from game kill'd brother an sister an hyper-realistic blud come from game am kill'd by game am now typing story with hand even tho am dead.

OMG

IS THAT

HYPER-REALISTIC BLUUUUUUUUUD

OMG THE SP00KS IS 2 MUCH 4 ME XD

oh don't worry I can clearly hear what the ghost had to say to me so no worries. I sometimes sense hostility but most of the time it's calm at nights it becomes restless though... it was once right next to me. I could feel it.

I mean.. I can sort of see the ghost.. (not in the same way as I see people but with my "inner eye" ) like when I close my eyes or just look at the spot where she is I could describe her to anyone who asked what she looks like..

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Did I also tell you about that time when me and my friend were watching a movie in living room and then we both SAW and HEARD my rooms door closing it made neat *BANG * sound and when we went to check if we had left the window open.. It was closed. there was no wind. Yet the door slammed shut. It was really creepy... And cool. And don't worry I know what happens if you try Oujia board.. And why would I want to disturb spirits sleep? If they have something to say they can say it to me personally. No boards, No cards, No tricks. That.. And there's also high chance that you'll die in a horrible way if you play with the Oujia board somewhere... Unless there is lots of space, No heavy/Sharp/Dangerous objects around, Or anything that can harm you... Then the chances are 50- 50..

What if The Five Nights at Freddy's songs are actually meant for the Night Guards and not us? And we just think they're cool and fun to listen to while actually the tell us a story and a message meant for Phone Guy, Mike, Jeremy and Fritz?

Does anyone know the Cursed poem called "Tomino's Hell?" they say if you read the translation out loud you will be cursed and die after some time (not sure what's the time limit though) but so.. I just recently read it out loud (both translation and Japanese original version) creepy text I'd say.. Now.. Let us see what will happen.. Certain doom? or nothing at all? My friend did this and nothing happened though.. Wonder if she read the correct translation?