Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Centaur Man

Delta Search Problem

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

uuuuhm I have a problem when I google a word or open a new tab. I write something in the URL-bar and this www1.delta-search (...) copy itself in the URL and this is the result.

(Spoiler because the screenshot is a little bit to big)

My example here was, that I try to google "fanfiction deutsch Aragorn Legolas" but the www1.delta-search - thing goes allone in the search-bar.

I've checked my computer for the Delta Search virus but there isn't a single virus on my PC. Can somebody help me? Dx

jsj22q24.png

(I am sorry for my bad english but it is hard to explain T~T)

Go into control panel, then programs and features. Look for any Delta Search program and remove it. Check the add ons of your internet browser for a Delta Search add on and remove it if it's there. I did this for Search Conduit but hopefully it's a similar fix for this delta search. Also check your default search engine and home page in case that was changed as well.

Go into control panel, then programs and features. Look for any Delta Search program and remove it. Check the add ons of your internet browser for a Delta Search add on and remove it if it's there. I did this for Search Conduit but hopefully it's a similar fix for this delta search. Also check your default search engine and home page in case that was changed as well.

I've already have that. There is no Delta Search in my Tools of Chrome or in the control panel of my computer. That's why I am confused @_@

Okay....now it works! ^o^/ Thank you Shadow the Hedgehog and Luna Chaos!

So, some malware tried to redirect Google in the hosts file... but did it wrong? I kind of want to know how this happened. Does Chrome do some additional sanity checking or something?

Does Chrome do some additional sanity checking or something?

Um no. I only have a spam/advertising Block.