Lino Blythe

Slenderman News

60 posts in this topic

What the--?! So, they planned on taking away a life just so they could live with some fictitious long-limbed lanky guy in the middle of the woods?! What is the world coming to? It pains my heart that people are becoming more idiotic these days.

Also, what could've possibly motivated them to kill their friend? I think it's not just for the sake of appeasing Slenderman. I sense some grudge factor in there. Seriously, they planned to kill her months before, so there's something definitely deeper in there.

What the... why, just... why? Ugh! While I haven't read any of the Slenderman stories... or many Creepypastas at all, I can't see something like this turning fangirls into killers either. There has to be more to it than this

But seriously! Why?

You think so, too, Dylan?

Either they were fooled by the internet (like most people are) or they have serious psychotic problems. :l

Seriously, why? They're still young. *cries*

One of them was convinced that Slender talked to her in her sleep. Problem with that is he's made up sooooo...

Sooo... She is mentally Meanieed? I'm sorry for using such words but it's the only thing I could come up with.

Omg Angel no XD

There is a difference between being Meanieed and being crazy/insane

I'm sorry. XD

So I guess they were just crazy enough to sacrifice a poor soul to Slenderman then. xD

Heard this news two days ago myself, it depressed me- if I'm honest. But she isn't the only one. My brother is addicted to crime shows and there are enough cases (for example, a girl kills a baby because a Darned astrologer said that it'll help her get the love of her life). Of course, I wonder what brought her to the state to do THIS, I'm more worried for the victim and her family...

Well the girl lived thankfully. But she's not gonna trust people that well I'm sure. Hide-and-go-seek is ruined for her as well. That game is now hell to her

Edited by Lino Blythe

she did? That's really good. I'm sure she'd be thankful for once. And yeah, cautious...

Imagine the trauma she has to go through once more when she hears those words. I feel sorry for her. I do wish the ones guilty for this realize their mistakes. Though I think one of the girls did regret doing that.

They do regret it but still, they are 12. Imagine how dangerous they could be when older... Gives me the creeps

Yeah. There is the possibility those two could grow up into serial killers.

*sigh* Why do people need to kill other people anyway? It's like they don't even know the value of life itself. It saddens me greatly.

Well, not if they go to prison. 60 something years is a long time

Yeah. They might even die there. But why? They were still so young. Their dreams were crushed the moment they almost killed their friend.

Because it's not like you can get a slap on the wrist as a punishment for trying to kill someone. Though, I am surprised they're getting their punishment in the way an adult would

Exactly my point. It's to be expected. Just so you're 12, you still can't get away from the law because you almost killed someone.

I know but there are differences between kids and adults usually

Ah yes. Juvenile punishment and such. I don't know about their law but once a kid kills someone here at my place. The kid's placed under juvenile custody and then when the kid reaches 18, he will be charged with murder and be sentenced to life long imprisonment.

I wouldn't FULLY blame the girl, 12 years is a young age- there had been ample negligence that she did something like this, that too with her friend. If she REALLY did this due to slenderman, she is, for a lack of a better word, insane- once again, not fully her fault.

In india, any minor who does a crime (even a month before turning 18) is sent to this, different place made specially for minors (they are usually 'educated' out there about right or wrong), and the maximum punishment allowed is 3 years imprisonment. But yeah, India does has something that makes it even worse. Nosy people (lol, Social Boycott, actually) Your life basically turns into living hell, if you ask me (unfortunately, the bad side of it is sometimes the victim is affected with the same thing)

I honestly don't know what will happen with the girls, the victim, of course needs a lot of care and rebuild her trust for the world. But the other girl, in my opinion needs more help.

It's good they are being treated like adults. For my age I was a lot smarter than I shoulda been but only because I was too aware of my surroundings. My mom though kept thinking I was a stupid kid >.>

That's besides the point though. I'm just saying that even if they are kids, there are some who know exactly what they are doing cuz they are smart enough to do it

I'm afraid I won't agree, people are different, Lino. I too, wasn't like this when I was 12, but there, there are other type of people- some people are plain stubborn- and 12 is still a very young age- I mean, you'll basically find a 12 year old, who still doesn't knows what is going on! It's possible for ANYONE to grab a knife and stab, but not understanding about it, Lino. Killing isn't something smart.

They have an entire lifetime in front of them, and The victim is alive! I don't think they should be punished 'as adults'

I kind of agree here. They're still kids, I think that should be taken into account

That's the thing though, I didn't say ALL kids were that smart. Also, it's because they are kids that they are taken lightly. Not all kids are little angels as well. I'm just saying that they even if they still had growing up to do, kids can be a whole lot smarter than adults at times

Edited by Lino Blythe