Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PMsonic811

Sonic Comics page

22 posts in this topic

is there Anyway I can read Sonic the Comic 124? I can't read the rest of the comics until I read 124 first.

Huh , what do you mean exactly ? we got Stc up until the 255 one If I remember .

He means he cant read it and he's right. It only shows the front page, a note from a robot and half of the first page of a story

Oh. Then that's mean two things. Either the comic didn't load properly, either it's the comic itself that is corrupted. Did you try to download the archive?

The comic itself is most likely corrupted. We'll look into it and hope to come with a solution as soon as possible.

hum; interesting..... I might try to take a look at my personnal collection. if I happen to have it, maybe I can hopefully donate it?

Some of the comics are not complete as they are simply reprints of earlier stores

Well, only the post adventure one. Then it's on to Sonic the comic online.

I think Sonic the comic online only shows the online comics. Not all the STC comics

no. I meant, once he was done with the adventure storyline, he could go directly to sonic comic online.

Yes that's true. It was because they lost popularity or something like that. They could only do reprints, but then they carried on the story in the online comic. The problem with the online comic is it takes AGES for the next one to come out

This is not a discussion about the comics themselves people, it's a bug report section. Shush.

For a discussion about the comics, go to the comics section, not here.

I'm just saying that if the 124th one is just a reprint, then no problem! he can read an older one. And if he absolutly need this one, I'll gladly donate the one I have, in Cbz format of course.

Thanks. but what about Sonic the Comic 185 - 223? also issue 244 & 245, the comic specials and online specials are not even on the page.

185 onwards are just reprints of older issues. There wouldn't be anything different in them

If you are talking about Stc online , it should have it's own section within the Sonic the comic part of the the reading section.

Yes, STC online has it's own section. It doesn't have the specials, and it also doesn't have all the regular comics which were released. If you want to read them, you could go on the STC online site. You should be able to read them there

As for the comic specials, I don't know where they are, I haven't read nor seen what they would look like

The comic special ? Like the poster special , or the annual ones ?

Oh, that explain a lot . after all, we do have to make a difference between the original ones and the fan made.

Not to sound impatient, but when is the new Megaman coming gentlemen?

Something's wrong with the download for Sonic the Hedgehog 254. The pages only go up to 18 and page 18 doesn't show up completely.