Lena Stan Account

Sonic Dash Updates

5 posts in this topic

Well this topic is for discussing Sonic Dash game and it's updates.

A new update has arrived :

Daily Spin

Test your luck with the new Daily Spin. Visit every day for a free spin and win all-new boosters and jackpot prizes including ring bundles and playable characters. Feeling lucky? Then spin again with Red Star Rings.

Boosters:

Equip new boosters before each run to give your score a massive boost. There are 5 different boosters available and up to three can be equipped per run. Visit every day to get more Boosters in the Daily Spin and Daily Challenge or spend those well-earned Rings.5 different boosters are available

Spring Bonus

Hitting a spring gives a score bonus that increases with every successive spring reached – reach the next spring and watch your score soar!

Enemy Combo

Get smashing enemies for more points. Enemy Combo gives a bonus for every Enemy Combo achieved.

Ring Streak

Collect all the Rings in a sequence to get an additional score bonus.

Final Score Bonus

The final score gets a large bonus at the end of a run.

Golden Badnik

Defeat special golden Badniks for a massive score bonus.

Facebook Invites

You can now invite your Facebook friends to play Sonic Dash, can they beat your top score?

Performance improvements across all devices and bug fixes.

And some characters are on their way.

EMERGENCY Android Users!! sonic dash is coming for Androids!! can't wait!! :ph34r:

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/09/sonic-dash-coming-to-android-devices/

edit: oh i almost forgot and all stars racing is coming for android too!

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/09/sonic-sega-all-stars-racing-arrives-on-android/

Edited by NEO METAL SONIC

I scored a million points in one run, remember? Does anybody here play Sonic Dash?

I scored a million points in one run, remember? Does anybody here play Sonic Dash?

I will when it arrives on Android, because I don't own any Portable Device with IOS

II'm still mad over the fact that I'll to play it again to unlock shadow on the Android version.