Max1996

Eggman dropping Dr. Light

13 posts in this topic

Eggman did say that he thought Dr. Light was a potential threat and that Dr. Wily hated him. Yet Wily never wanted to see Light dead. For those that wonder why, here's a part from The Mega Man Network detailing this.

To Wily, all his plans since the day he hijacked the six original Robot Masters were geared towards proving that he was the greatest. With all his opportunities to put Dr. Light six feet under, it wasn’t what he wanted. He despises his former friend in the sense that he spent forever in Light’s shadow, and wants to prove to himself, to Light, and to the world that he’s better than all of them. His snarling speech in the prison block with Light is the best indicator. “You’re scared, Thomas! Scared your lack of ambition will finally leave you eclipsed in the shadow of my brilliance!”

Perhaps he would go nice if Light said he was a better scientist

Anyone decting dejavue in the eggman and dr.light confrontation.

Eggman became More efficient when he dropped what was left of mercy in his mind. While Willy Just wanted to show to the world that He was the greatest, That's all.

Yeah, he is not a Lazy man; he build them himself .

Eggman is lazy by using Mobians for robots but Wily is more proactive with his robots

Well, most of the time, Willy could actually win; He just is a bit too arrogant .

ok ok stop praising willy. go praise a better (actually villain)

I'm not praising him, I'm just saying he's less lazy. Eggman doesn't give up though

I don't Praise Willy, I just find His arrogance to be One of the main reason of his defeat most of the time.

But he sure as hell never give up.

Poor Dr. Light... Eggman was "a bit" crazy at this part.. Well he has been for years.. But unlike Dr. Wily he wants to see his enemies either dead or as slaves. (Mostly dead) While Dr. Wily is still acting much more like a human... He knows when he has lost and when to quit while Eggman certainly does not.