Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

I know, and I said that I said that.

*Sighs*

Never mind. I'll just take the win and go I guess

Nope. (OOC: Locke, I currently have to help French customers at my work and freakin' hell, I hate your language so much >->)

Then what should I do? Besides give cuddles

(ooc: French is a pain, that's true. I wish I hadn't taken it as a subject)

Wait, you wanna cuddle me? AWW <3333 (OOC: I can talk it, but my job (Company Administrator) uses so much difficult terms you usually don't say)

No, I'm fine

(ooc: Good luck then, I don't think I could manage unless I memorise the word for ages)

(Hey , leave my language alone ! That'll teach not to have differet time in your verbs ) You wantto come with me ? I have a big room, It's nice and comfy.

Aww :c (OOC: It's hard but doable. I'd rather speak English or German though. Heck, I can even talk Japanese better than French >->)

(ooc: I can speak English better than French, French better than Norwegian and Norwegian better than any other language

Well, French you need to know whether an object is masculine or feminine, in English, you don't)

No thanks, I'd like to keep winning here

(Well , french is great , too bad most of their peoples aren't.... but we aren't here for that. And no , French is awesomer than english. And curse you! It entirely depend of the person in fact. I for exemple can speak english as fluently as my french ; But any other language seems impossible,... but I'm doing my best . Eventually I'll try to learn spanish, then German... or german first? Well who care?)

Oh come on! come with me and cheery in haven ! it'll be great! there will be cake !

(ooc: Yeah, I'm sure it's more awesome for you, but I can't speak the language well if I haven't memorised what I want to say beforehand. I don't know how well I did French at achool. Some idiot cheated on the test, so I have to wait while they investigate it. But, any other language is absolutely impossible for me as well)

Nah, I'm happy winning here

(OOC: Dutch is my primary language, German is a cake because its not too different from Dutch, French is hell, English is easy, and I learned it myself. I'm currently learning Japanese and it's going well so far. Any other language is difficult, but French is hell.)

I've seen posts where you change the text in speech balloons. There were also a few where you actually added speech balloons. Here is my attempt at that (The 3.0 is MINE):

http://postimg.org/image/5ddc22wwz/

[i tried to make a image visible, but it kept saying the image extension isn't allowed]

I wouldn't have suggested you add a visual image until September, because we're doing a challenge on no pictures. Otherwise I'd be adding more of the cute Sonic character plushies I was adding before. Nice pic though

Spectre was nice , but the two other needs more works .... But still a

nice parody.

(If you want you can, but dutch..... well let's just say that those language in northern europe kinda scare me ....And russian is harder than french.)

And please dylan, my room is always open for 3.

..Are you saying it wasn't Finitevus who was shouting in my image? It looked like him.

Locke, what's with you and a room?

It isn't Finitevus

I'll come if your extremely desperate

Oh thing and stuff , And yes max, it was spectre . He is the only echidna around able to stay serious with such an helmet.

...I prefer bushes to do things and stuff, they're very comfy.

My room is open to many things , but yes , I mostly enjoy sleeping in it , or spending more tile with other peoples . And sometimes even , cuddles :3

Oh thing and stuff , And yes max, it was spectre . He is the only echidna around able to stay serious with such an helmet.

I guess the clothing was misleading.

You couldn't know, But it would have been evident , had you took attention to the issue itself. It was about the guardian disapearing , and finitevus is NOT on of them.