Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

*Walks in, disguised by the red cape, stands and says nothing*

*Sighs*

Still don't get how I'm winning

(Disguise doesn't work. You always seem to wear a red cape)

*Walk in with Blue cape*

Ah, my Red cape nemesis. We meet again. I will secure the win in my triumph over you.

Wait, what?

*Crosses fingers*

Please don't make this another rp. Please let's not have a third guy come in with a cape

But no cape. That makes the victory mine

*Walks over to Knuckles*

No.... Blue will never beat Red! Never!!

See, Stalker? The battle of the capes

Plus, even with the gas mask, and armour on, you could never take on that ridiculously overpowered cheerleader in battle

You haven't seen him in action as much as I have. He's probably the only one successful to cause the death of someone in LP. But if you think you can win, I dare you to take on that cheerleader.

(lol it won't turn into an RP unless we make a story out of it. Just saying I win because of my cape is fine.)

Although I agree with you, in the situation of Blue capes, I will win and take the last post as well!!!

(This won't turn into an RP. I'm watching you guys. Beside, we can have a bit of fun now can we?)

No, that is unacceptable. You agree with me that the colour red is better but you claim to have a blue cape. Are you... A traitor?

LP = Last Post wins (2.0 in this case)

RP = Role Play

And red beats blue. No question

YAY! RED CAPE WINS <3

So you don't know how to rp. Just look at what cheerleader and Knuckles were doing when the cape thing started

I beat all of you. No question about that

Changing title to Role-play Mania v3.0. See ya!

That was a joke, but I'm still winning however

I have failed to keep this an LP AGAIN!

Oh wait, *phew* So I'm winning again

How did what start?

The second Last to Post was like 3 pages of keeping on topic, then we went roleplaying and everybody became all powerful and began to fight each other but were no match for me because I became Dark Hyper Cheerleader with cool looking wings and everybody tried to fight me but no succes and then I explained my story and became partly good but still insanely godly overpowered cheerleader.

My Role-Play Mania v2.0 story in a nutshell.

Then Knuckles killed himself to save everyone and everyone went back to attempting to destroy each other in evil ways. Then Geoffrey gave us a Genesis wave lifeline which we failed to use and now we have less players than we had to start with and more characters and we have several interesting adventures but are on holiday right now. :)

the original last post started by saying what powers of your avatar gave you the ability to win. Before I became Knuckles, I had Dark spines sonic as my avatar and would say stuff like "my eternal flames will snag me the victory" and other stuff like that. you can agree that simply saying "I win because I want to" will get boring after a while. As long as we don't overboard it, we'll be fine. :D

Mmmm your reasoning of Red and blue are true, but my strength will give me the win.

Oh and no super powers. I think that's an easy ban to keep things regulated lol