Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

In future if you meant it as a joke at least say so after doing it so readers realize that is the case.

Also the no picture thing is a challenge not a rule and as of right now I revoke the challenge and set a new one that will be inn effect until the end of September! No rping in this thread!

Very well, I'm not sure if survivor did take it serious but if he did, my apologies. That wasn't supposed to.

I've putten the challenge in the first post, so people will be aware of it. I still suggest that people don't overdo the picture stuff even though it isn't a challenge anymore.

Therefore, I also take a break from this thread. It's for the better. And I'm tired too :c

That's easy if there are pictures

Edit: your leaving cheerleader?

Then you have my apologies, it wasn't ment to offend you in any way. Sometimes I just have to be more careful with my posts. I'm kind of a joker, and that's a problem at some times. Many people have seen that already but I do not expect everybody to know of course.

And yes Dilly, I'm taking my leave. Fortunately I know when to back off and I know now is a good time for it. Besides, I'm pretty busy lately so the only thing I'm currently planning to do here is moderating. Sure, I'm still up for a chat but don't expect to see me here in the party games section any time soon.

Besides, I might have gone a bit too far at times. My apologies to all of you.

Catch ya later.

Hope to see you back soon cheerleader

I don't think you got too far... much... gonna miss ya , you smug cheery . "she-" A yes, the challenge. Dimnat.

I'll start with an apology to stalker for the things I said earlier. And the bomb. Sorry about that stalker

No, you did nothing. This was my fault completely. Thank you for accepting my apology and I hope we can try to be friends once this whole thing passes

So my work is done now. We are all friends here let's remember that.

It apears things got betters... I can now go to sleep.

It was seven hours ago. I had to woke up soon to do some cleaning im my flat ... And now, I'm taking the bus . Freaking administrative papers. Beside , aren't you back in school?

Perhaps. Gives me more time to win right now

Ah yes the return to education takes place soon.

Yes, unfortunately. Holiday always goes by quickly

Well then , You better find a job in a thing you like ; that way , you'll never feel like working :)

Well, that's the only way to be sure . That , or working in a job that involve loads of money .

Right now, I am doing some work. Prep work for school. I'd much prefer to be doing something more interesting. Like winning