4 posts in this topic

Rocks'n'Diamonds is a scrolling tile-based computer puzzle game that can be described as a combined Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Bomberman, Emerald Mine, and Sokoban clone. It is a free software game created by Artsoft Entertainment and designed by Holger Schemel. With its release in 1995, it is one of the earliest games available for Linux, and it also runs on MS-DOS, Windows, Unix, and Mac OS X systems. The DOS version is based on code by Guido Schulz. There are currently more than 50 000 levels available on Rocks'n'Diamonds-related pages. Rocks'n'Diamonds can also read native levels from the games Emerald Mine, Supaplex and Diamond Caves II. The native Emerald Mine game engine is based on an older version of Emerald Mine for X11 by David Tritscher, which is used to read and play all native Emerald Mine levels.

You can download the latest release here: [link]

The page will update every time after uploading of new version of this interesting game.

The members of ArtSoft forum made and makes good different levelsets for this game. Alan Bond is most professional member.

Some screenshots:

0_f6658_8c793541_orig.png - Niko Boehm's tutorials

0_f665c_711952cc_orig.png - Boulderdash

0_f665b_820f4dff_orig.png - Emerald Mine

0_f6659_1f73a4ed_orig.png - Sokoban

0_f665a_87a151fd_orig.png - Supaplex

0_f665d_b66f9210_orig.png - Snake Bite by Alan Bond

0_f665e_df5813ff_orig.png Remember "The legend of Zelda"? - Zelda II by Alan Bond

0_f665f_ce26e389_orig.png - Boulder Dash Dream by Martihn Mooij

0_f6660_b362e83_orig.png - Blox: The Adventures of Jim by Eizzoux (me)

0_f6661_fa59916f_orig.png - A JOB 2 by Eizzoux (me)

Edited by TheOnyxGuy

Eizzoux, you didn't provide much information about the game, except for a few screenshots and a video, which doesn't adequately explain the game. Many people don't know what Sokoban or Boulderdash even is, so try to be more descriptive.

It looks fairly old. Is it still actively updated?

I'm sorry I'm too late. I red the last replies and edited the topic