Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teamrandom21

Tails in the spotlight?

4 posts in this topic

maybe this is just me liking tails as one of my favorite characters, but am i the only one here who wants tails to get a sonic universe story or some sort of spotlight, sort of like in sonic the comic where he had his own adventures without sonic or others.

IDK, I know this is archie we are talking about, but I don't see anything wrong with sonic's sidekick going off on his own.

He's had arc's in the past of course.  It's just recently that he hasn't had an opportunity to go solo.  And given how prominent he is in the main cast, it might be a while as extra screen time will prioritise other characters.

But I am looking forward to when he does get his own storyline.

Yeah. I'd like to see him have his own story but as Skye said, there are many other characters that will need time to be in spotlight and he's already more major as a character in a way because he's part of the games. Plus, the freedom fighters are organised in a way that makes it difficult for them to have one person on their own. They seem to split into two groups whereas you have other characters like Knuckles who are usually on their own

Let's keep in mind though, the battle bird armada are still in the comics and with their history with Tails... well...

he did go off on his own [mostly] during the tails adventure in sonic universe  but other then that it could be awhile before we see him alone