ClereenPuppy

Sonic X fanfiction

2 posts in this topic

hi :3 I am new here. I thought I could show you guys my Sonic X based fanfiction while I'm here. It's INCOMPLETE at the moment but I am working on it in my spare time and hope to update whenever I can. There are 4 chapters so far. It's a story where my OC stumbles upon the main sonic characters in sonic x situation. It starts with a sonic x setting and a few things to do with the first few episodes of sonic x but then it goes into its own tangent with just the sonic characters so really you don't need to worry about knowing much about sonic x. I have give you a WARNING right now as it does have major personality changes for the characters. If you don't think you will like that then you may not want to try reading it. It also had ADULT LANGUAGE nothing really bad but a few f words and s words and such as would probably be in normal conversation considering some of the things that happen. There is also quite big of action so there is VIOLENCE but nothing too detailed and there are CHARACTER DEATHS in this but I wont tell you who as that would be spoilers ;) so I hope you like it and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am not a great writer and my grammar isn't perfect. This is my first fanfiction so bare with me. Thank you for reading and have a nice day :3

http://www.quotev.com/story/7383327/Sonic-X-Clereens-Story

Edited by ClereenPuppy