teamrandom21

Archie movie?

8 posts in this topic

the same ken panders who's sending out wired tweets told me something intresting today. there was going to be a movie based on what he did on the comics. he had the backing of a producer of the animated x men series, and the project was meant for 2011. this sadly didn't come to be as one of the supporting people passed away.

what do you guys think of all of this?

Huh... while I think I'd prefer a movie on what happened during Flynn's time... this would be interesting

Okay... interesting if it is not a live action film and the characters don't look like abominations. But otherwise interesting

Huh... while I think I'd prefer a movie on what happened during Flynn's time... this would be interesting

Okay... interesting if it is not a live action film and the characters don't look like abominations. But otherwise interesting

it would of been nice just for archie to get something. like i told panders i feel like the comics don't get enough attention. not sure if i'm right or not but considering how they haven't appeared into the games and what not i must be on to something.

it would of been nice just for archie to get something. like i told panders i feel like the comics don't get enough attention. not sure if i'm right or not but considering how they haven't appeared into the games and what not i must be on to something.

It's not that the comics don't get enough attention it's because they get a lot of hate for not been like the games and it still apply today where the hate is there too close to the games and made wine up like everything after Sonic Colors one big fail comedy.

I also be a bit interested in a movie basic on the comics as long as it's animated we don't need that live action mess I mean look at Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and sadly now, but has yet to be confirmed Mega Man X.

It's not that the comics don't get enough attention it's because they get a lot of hate for not been like the games and it still apply today where the hate is there too close to the games and made wine up like everything after Sonic Colors one big fail comedy.

I also be a bit interested in a movie basic on the comics as long as it's animated we don't need that live action mess I mean look at Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and sadly now, but has yet to be confirmed Mega Man X.

personally forget the people who complain it's not close to the games. it's sega who should be getting these archie characters in the game, then there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Well between getting a side fanfiction which they allow selling and their actual games of course they'd choose to focus on the actual games and its not like a small comic company is going to have the funds to pay for a movie themselves

There's still going to be that Sonic film right? I wants that film even though its part live action DX

Well between getting a side fanfiction which they allow selling and their actual games of course they'd choose to focus on the actual games and its not like a small comic company is going to have the funds to pay for a movie themselves

There's still going to be that Sonic film right? I wants that film even though its part live action DX

to be honest with all the comics archie does i thought they were pretty big or at least up there.

Up there... maybe... but priorities will of course lie with the games, ie the thing SEGA actually has real involvement with

And considering it is pretty much a fan comic that's allowed to be sold for money, it would still likely have to be Archie paying for it