Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psycho the Frog

We need stuff like this for the comics

1 post in this topic

I don't know if anyone here would remember me or not but I signed up here a long time ago, I just didn't comment here that much, lol.

Now for the topic at hand, I've been thinking for a while that the archie Sonic comics needs people doing more to represent them and talk about them in a more in depth level, in both the good and bad content and complaints it gets(Many from who I think don't even read them). Two examples here are 2 different video series:

Not saying it has to be a video series, but anything, even if a blog or something. I've been planning on this for a while for my deviantart gallery, it's mostly memes, but aside from something else I have planned, I touched on a certain even in the archie comics: http://psyco-the-frog.deviantart.com/art/Amadeus-Protest-178-561500727

I don't know whenever I'll get to it, but it'll go across both my deviantart and Tumblr pages. What I wanna know is what you guys think of the idea and if what events within the comic could be discussed, or even the complaints they get.