teamrandom21

Cute/touching moments

4 posts in this topic

alright guys, i've talked about sad and dissapointing, now let's add some positivity to the mix. what are do you think are some of the most cute and touching moments in the sonic comic's?

Cute moments? Any moment with Cream in it xD

and well I think it was cute when Omega suggested that he and Blaze should burn things together.

Oh and also in the mini stories in Sonic The Hedgehog 221-222 Nicole and Espio shared a cute moment~

and well I think it was cute when Omega suggested that he and Blaze should burn things together.

Oh and also in the mini stories in Sonic The Hedgehog 221-222 Nicole and Espio shared a cute moment~

kind of figured someone would say the espio and nicole thing. thought i ship tails x nicole i really need to get around to reading those issues just for the heck of it.

1 person likes this

kind of figured someone would say the espio and nicole thing. thought i ship tails x nicole i really need to get around to reading those issues just for the heck of it.

Well you're welcome because I won't forget one of the cutest pairings~ ^_^

I also think in the newer issues of SU the parts where Eclipse cares for his little alien babies were rather cute.