Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blue Comet

Project X Zone 2 Brave New World

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if I should put this here.

So project X zone is getting sequel worldwide there's a lot of returning characters and some new one coming in the future here's hoping that we made see some sonic characters in it.

Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ggRnpMMSU

Edited by Blue Comet

i hope sega adds sonic and tails and others in the game. i'm sorry, but japan exclusive or not sonic and tails not begin in the 1st game is still dissapointing. now thanks to worlds collide we should see a good excuse for why they know each other.

i hope sega adds sonic and tails and others in the game. i'm sorryarrow-10x10.png, but japan exclusive or not sonic and tails not beginarrow-10x10.png in the 1st game is still dissapointing. now thanks to worlds collide we should see a good excuse for why they know each other.

I heard that they only want human-like characters hint why characters like X and Zero, Dante, and Morrigan are in the game even though their not technically human. 

i hope sega adds sonic and tails and others in the game. i'm sorryarrow-10x10.png, but japan exclusive or not sonic and tails not beginarrow-10x10.png in the 1st game is still dissapointing. now thanks to worlds collide we should see a good excuse for why they know each other.

I heard that they only want human-like characters hint why characters like X and Zero, Dante, and Morrigan are in the game even though their not technically human. 

i heard that too, but i still think it's dumb.

The game gonna be awesome regardless, but it is very disappointing that none of the anthropomorphic characters are allow because of a rule they already broken by including robots, demons, and cyber avatar.