Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Persepolis Effect

Game Theories

4 posts in this topic

Post any theories about any of your favorite games here! 

I cannot believe no one thought of this yet...

Soooo my theory for FNaF and for what good ol' Scotty is trying to do here is: He's going to tell us with these games how exactly all the animatronics got together. And where they all were before FNaF3. Since FNaF4 will most likely be about family restaurant "Fredbears" Where were originally apparently TWO animatronics: Golden Freddy and Spring Trap. So... We already knew there was at first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza where there was only ONE animatronic Freddy, and that one was shut down. Next there were new animatronics and new Pizzeria this time we see Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy and Apparently Golden Freddy. But before it was the one with the Toy-versions and Marionette. But Golden Freddy has been in both of them. I think we can assume FNaF4 Is a prequel-sequel like FNaF2. (Since Golden Freddy and Spring Trap seemed to be just fine in the pic but in FNaF3 they're clearly in bad condition) Golden Freddy has been in the other 3 restaurants before FNaF3 theme park but Spring Trap apparently wasn't used till in FNaF3 (because it was highly dangerous for anyone to wear the costume) So I think what we will see in FNaF4 is "clean" Golden Freddy and Spring Trap (before they saw the risk in it and before what happened to Purple Guy) But I do not know if Purple Guy himself will be there.. (most likely but you can never be sure) and if Scott is making any new games it will be about how the other animatronics came to the original restaurant and where they were before it. Or It could be some new animatronics I don't know. This is just a theory a FNaF4 theory.

I dunno, it said "The Final Chapter", so I doubt it'll take place at Fredbears. Maybe Phone Dude will explain or something, I dunno...

You'll never know about Scott. He has fooled us all before he could do it again.