Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monkfan23

Was The Tails Doll in the comic a good idea?

6 posts in this topic

So, while I always enjoy the Tails Doll creepypasta, since when I was younger I kinda believe it and made me play Sonic R (Good times, living in the city).

While I'm actually happy that Tracey! drew an creepy cute doll, and later some kind of giant v****a-Thing, was a good idea to adapt a horror dumb tale to the comics canon?

P.D: I'm also happy they never mentioned Can you feel the sunshine, yeah, its a song with creepy lyrics but is not The Tails Doll song, that would be Living in the city.

I guesss it would depend on who's reading it really. I for one, liked the Tails doll in it... before the reboot that is. After which, they just swiftly defeated it and is probably not going to show up again unless the comic does a Sonic R adaption...

So yep. Before reboot, liked the way it was going. After reboot, didn't like it

Everyone else, some people wouldn't like it, some people would. So maybe not the best idea in the end

I'm in the same boat as Dylan. However, I think the comics shouldn't do a Sonic R adaptation. Sonic R wasn't really a great game to begin with. Archie seems to be doing comic adaptations of Sonic titles that the fans are hyped for. I can't see Tails Doll coming back, and I don't think it would be a good ide to bring it back, either.

I think it was a good idea to bring Tails Doll into the comic's world. (sure I might be huge Sonic fan and I love Creepy Pasta) but I don't think they really crossed the line between Sonic R's world and the comic books world. I mean think about what would happen if they tried bringing Sonic.Exe to the comic books world. now THAT would be creepy o_o but a great idea for a Halloween comic or Creepy Pasta story...

Thing is since Sonic.exe isn't cannon it wouldn't happen. But I admit it would be an interesting concept

yeah I know... I'm just saying.. THAT would cross the line. if it happened.