Shadow

Supah Mario!

3 posts in this topic

110531_38849_new_mario_boxes.jpg

Mario is the most popular franchise out there, so it's only justified that he would get a thread. So yeah, this is the general thread to discuss anything related to the mario franchise! (Spin-off games may be discussed in a different thread, but I leave that up to you)

"Mario is the most popular franchise out there" Ummm....I don't think so. Anyway..

The only Mario games that I played were : New Super Mario Bros. for DS , Mario Party Advance for GBA and Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.

New SMB. was kinda boring for me. The fight with Bowser was just disappointing, For me of course. MPA was something that I never though I would stick to and finish. It was enjoyable but short. M&L BIS is not half bad. Still in progress.

That's all folks.

Well, it is a fairly popular gaming franchise, and probably is one of the most popular... yeah

Anyway, grew up on Mario with a Super Nintendo. Don't remember what the game was though. And I remember getting up to a particular point and being stuck there for years only to find a secret passage later... to which I kept forgetting to save and so we never got far

Also played Super Mario bros Wii and Mario Kart Wii (which I'm currently playing)

my brother has played (and finished) Super Mario Galaxy 2