NeKit

Regarding the comics

85 posts in this topic

Good idea. Also glad a friend of mine told me about this site. I never knew it existed actually.

1 person likes this

Wanted to say thank you for hosting not only all of the Sonic comics, but the Megaman comics as well. Hope you continue to host them even after Worlds Collide. Great site.

Thank you so much for taking the time to scan and upload all of these and for allowing them to be viewed for free.

Best! :)

I've started collecting Archie Sonic comics in 2009; but haven't read a single issue until I get the whole story. Thanks to Sonic SCANF: I've finally caught up with 20 years of the story so thank you Sonic SCANF! A couple comics are missing such as:

1.sonic the hedgehog and sabrina the teenage witch (Part 1) (which can be found at this website http://www.sonicscen...chie/sabrina28/ )

2.Some of the Sonic and MegaMan comic are missing their Off Panels and Short Circuits

Also almost every the Fleeway Sonic the Comics starting from Issue 124 are missing all of their pages. I had to stop reading after Issue 123. What happen?

P.S. There are also no Sonic the Comic Specials and Sonic the Comics Online are missing Issue #244 and #245.

Edited by PMsonic811

Also almost every the Fleeway Sonic the Comics starting from Issue 124 are missing all of their pages. I had to stop reading after Issue 123. What happen?

Huh? I've checked real quick just now and only the issue 124 is lacking pages, the rest are fine. Granted, I haven't checked it thoroughly at all, just quicky skimmed through random issues after the problematic one. If there really are other comics with missing pages, let us know.

Huh? I've checked real quick just now and only the issue 124 is lacking pages, the rest are fine. Granted, I haven't checked it thoroughly at all, just quicky skimmed through random issues after the problematic one. If there really are other comics with missing pages, let us know.

check every comic Starting from the last one(223).

Edited by PMsonic811

I love reading sonic the hedgehog and sonic universe. It feels great to sign up in this website so thank you very much. By the way why is sonic universe 43 not working well.

I have no idea why this site was giving me so much trouble. I made this account months ago but it would never let me log in, it would essentially just ignore both my log in info when I hit "submit" and just act like I refreshed the page. Whatever, I suppose as long as I'm able to post now, I guess it's not a big deal. Really glad to be here, everyone.

Completely understand. Thanks for existing and posting all of the comics, I really appreciate it.