Warp7hedgehog

Ideas for a better Sonic game

3 posts in this topic

We all know that SEGA has disapointed us (again) with Sonic Lost World. I personally can't believe they could screw up this time right after they got it right FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS! Well, guess what, I hope the people at SEGA read this and say "wow these are great ideas for a Sonic game! These people clearly know what they want!" Maybe we can come up with ideas for a better Sonic game. We still should keep in mind, we should preserve the classic gameplay of the old Sonic genesis games.

It's like what the IGN review said, "Sonic Lost world lacks the speed, rythim and repetition the series was known for." We should include ideas that complement exactly that. For example: although it may sound weird, I would like to see a fast paced version of the "Batman Arkham Asylum" style combat because I played the game and found the combat. Style has a lot of rythim (did I spell it wrong again?) and repetition. Hey, that's just my opinion. However, we should also incorporate original ideas too.

I learned some stuff on the Comcept website (they're the new company making Mighty no.9) go check it out. So let's see the ideas fly in! (I hope you're listening SEGA, Sonic Team, Atlas, whoever's making the game)

Sonic heroes was than lost world. At least it respected other characters. I'm bored only playing as sonic. I just want a game with metal sonic as a playable character...

Reason for locking: There already consist 2 threads within the Multiverses of Sonic the Hedgehog section (being What do you want in a STH game and Ideas for new Sonic games). Please use the search option and see if the thread already exists.