Shadow

RING RING Telephone!

1732 posts in this topic

Charmy's awesome christmas is about Ray drinking Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive Julie-Su bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in Mathilda's cyber arc.

Charmy's awesome christmas is about Ray drinking Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive Julie-Su bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-lee's cyber arc.

(probably , but I couldn't let kneecaps all alone; also, that was a quite short-liven reunion.)

Charmy's awesome christmas is about Ray drinking Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive Julie-Su bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-lee's cyber space arc.

(Posting at the same time is sooo annoying :P But meh, you can't help it. I'm gratefull there are people active here)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray drinking Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive Julie-Su bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-lee's cyber space arc.

(I thought it was spelt Lara-Le)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray drinking Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive atomic bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-le's cyber space arc.

(Yes it is)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray spilling Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive atomic bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-le's cyber space arc.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray drinking Knuckles' alcoholic vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive atomic bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-le's Space Ark.

(my bad then.)

edit: no, I AM NOT CHANGING MY SENTENCE!!!!!

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray spilling Knuckles' alcoholic chocolate vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive atomic bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-le's Space Ark.

(Locke, I made that sentence 3 minutes before you did.)

(wrong, i made the sentence, and then, I edited it; then you appeared.... but i'll still use you sentence thought)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray spilling Knuckles' alcoholic chocolate vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's Kneecaps fanclub in lara-le's Space Ark.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray spilling Knuckles' alcoholic chocolate vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Ark.

(Look at the times)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray sucking Knuckles' chocolate vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Ark.

(why did i even cared about that anyway? it's just a game after all)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray kissing Knuckles' chocolate vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Ark.

(I'll use your sentence but you changed two things)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray kissing Knuckles' chocolate vodka and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Boobs .

(seem legit)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about Ray kissing Knuckles' chocolate and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Boobs.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader kissing Knuckles' chocolate and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Boobs.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader kissing Knuckles' chocolate and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Boots.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader eating Knuckles' chocolate and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Boots.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space Boots.

(I want to hear this story now)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's explosive lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space ring.

(working on it, don't worry)

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space ring.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's lemonade bomb to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space hub.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about cheerleader eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's lemonade to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space hub.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about sonic cheerleader eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's lemonade to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space hub.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about sonic eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's lemonade to Vector's fanclub in lara-le's Space hub.

Charmy's awesome christmas story is about sonic eating Knuckles and Mighty kicking Espio's lemonade to Vector's bathub in lara-le's Space hub.