teamrandom21

Mobius rewritten (some strong language warning)

5 posts in this topic

“no! it’s not possible! This project is a waste!”

The following came from a scientist yelling at a scientist in a red lab coat, with a mustache. This, begin doctor robotnik.

Doctor Robotnik sighed as the other scientist walked out. He couldn’t help but be somewhat frustrated. All’s he wanted to know was if there were any other worlds out there that he could get to. He just wanted his portal to work.

For 10 years he worked on it, wanting it to work, wanting to get something out of it, but alas, it just wouldn’t work…

He signed, and looked over his plans once more. He tried to think of what he could do, what sort of energy he could use to have the portal open.

“there’s gotta be something…” he said, looking over his notes. Just something I can add to make this work, something that can turn the portal on and take me to some new place, away from the corruption and chaos of earth…

He sat back, trying to think, looking over his reports. The most successful time begin it opening up, but closing very quickly, and from then on never working again. He looked at the diamond he used for it. Crystal clear, enough to see thought.

“Why won’t you work for me?” he said to it. For fun, he put it into the energy port. Suddenly, the portal opened. Robotnik fell back scared, not sure what to think. He wanted to call the others but was worried that it would go out by the time he came back. In a quick motion, he grabbed his notebook and pen and ran thought the portal.

White light was all robotnik could see, till he heard a voice.

“uh…hey, you ok?”

Robotnik’s head was acing, he looked around. His eyes soon fell on a hedgehog, blue and with green eyes, looking at robotnik.

Robotnik let out a surprised gasp, then regained himself.

“I don’t believe this…” he said to himself.

“uh…where am I?”

“why, you’re on mobious of course!”

“mobious?”

“yeah, I guess you’re a foreigner, wouldn’t be a surprise, we don’t really know much about you humans, but we’ve studied you, well, not really me, I don’t really go to school.”

“uh…do you have a name?”

“yeah, sonic, sonic the hedgehog…” the blue hedgehog said, putting out his hand.

“names, robotnik, doctor robotnik.” The man said, putting out his hand for sonic to shake.

“sorry about me just crashing in, I’ve been working on a little project of mine, a portal that would take people to other worlds, and I guess this is the one I landed up in…”

“huh, interesting. A portal that could take you to other worlds, neat…”

“yeah, I used a crystal to get to the place, which is strange how it just now worked, seeing as thought my other attempts didn’t do so well…”

Sonic’s eyes lit up.

“crystal…what did this crystal look like.”

Robotnik scanned thought his notes, trying to look for a picture of it that he had.

“I know I had a picture of it in my notebook somewhere…” he said, scanning thought his notes…

Finally, he found it.

“ah! Here it is…” he said showing sonic the picture of it.

Sonic took a look at it.

“huh, we have these kind of things at our world…their called chaos emeralds…we don’t really know much about them though…well, I don’t…”

“oh, and what do these emeralds look like?”

“sort of like the one in this picture, only they are different colors, such as blue, yellow, green, so on and so on. There’s at least 7 of them out there in Mobious, but no one knows where they are…”

“I take it their rare around here?”

“yep…say, you got a place to sta-aw who am I kidding, you just popped up here, so of course you don’t…come with me, I have a nice place that we can hang out at.”

Robotnik followed the blue hedgehog. He couldn’t help but somewhat like the world around him. True he would probably miss home, but at the moment he was too caught up in what was in front of him. It was like earth, but with barely any cities and all animals. Animals that could walk and talk sort of like in the movies…

“well, here it is…” sonic said. Before robotnik stood an shack that was made out of wood.

“sorry it’s small, I like to travel a lot…” he said.

“something I wish I could of done more of, but this does make up for everything.”

“well, I suppose I could give you credit…” sonic said, heading into the shack and sitting down on the couch, “I would have gone crazy doing all of that.”

“I know, but I couldn’t help it. The scientist back at my place where jerks, they kept mocking me about how I was crazy for trying to invent something like this…”

“well, I hope this can be the start of a great friendship…” said sonic. “I wouldn’t make fun of you, and I’ll try to be a good friend.” He said.

“thanks sonic…” robotnik said, smiling.

The two spent most of their days exploring the world around them, with Sonic showing him around. The two explored caves, lakes, and so forth and so forth.

Eventually, though, this had to end, on a tragic day. It was another day, sonic and robotnik were exploring, when in a cave, the two saw a light.

“yo, you see that doctor?”

“yeah…it’s a light…”

Doctor Robotnik slowly approached the cave.

“be careful…” said sonic.

Eggman slowly approached it, and then grabbed it. It was a crystal, a green crystal.

“sonic…I think we found a chaos emerald…” said robotnik. Sonic ran over quickly. He grabbed the emerald, and he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“this is it, this is the emerald, a chaos emerald…I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!” said sonic, sounding excited.

Sonic held it for a bit, but as he did, it started to glow.

“woah…” sonic said.

“is it supposed to do that?” robontik asked.

“I don’t think so…”

Before the two knew it, the emerald glowed even brighter. Robotnik was suddenly flown back, thrown back far away. Sonic just stood there, for a second, seeing his quills turn from blue to gold. He felt energy thought his body.

It stopped finally, as it did, sonic looked around.

“robotnik? Robotnik?”

Meanwhile, robotnik found himself in an abandon smog city, factories all around him. He wasn’t sure if he was on the same planet. He didn’t know why though, but he was mad, he was angry.

“those Darn scientist…I’ll show them…”

He got up, dusting himself off, and began to explore the city around him.

“this planet…will be mine, and so will those chaos emeralds…and when I get back…I’ll give them hell…”

The emeralds corrupted his mind, the once sane robotnik had lost it, and now wanted revenge and much more on those who had made fun of him and mocked him.

He was a changed man…and not in a good way either…

Robots invaded the green land known as the green hills, capturing all little creatures and using them for energy and robots. This was until a blue flash took them out.

“seriously? more robots?” Sonic shook his head. He didn’t understand what was up with the sudden invasion of robots in the land, but he didn’t like it one bit.

“I don’t know who’s sending out these robots, but I’ll make sure they don’t get any more animals…”

The person sending the robots sat back and watched in discussed. Doctor eggman wasn’t pleased with the fact that his once blue friend was destroying all of his robots.

“Who does that blue hedgehog think he is? All’s I want is power and to show my peers back at home if I can ever get to it, and he has to go and goof things up! No wonder I hate this planet so much, not only am I the only one on it, I have to deal with people like him!” said eggman.

Sonic looked around for any more robots until he saw a giant capsule. He slowly approached it and then jumped on the top of it. The capsule opened up and out came the animals that were in it.

“Great, he just had to find my capsules! Alright, time to bring out the big guns.” Said eggman, pressing a button on the side of his chair. Out came a robot, it was red, large, and had a gun.

“this is my latest little project, e-102 omega! He should take care of that Darn hedgehog!”

“what can I do for you dr.robotnik?” asked the robot.

“it’s doctor eggman now (figured I mind as well use an new identity for this world since I’m going to be stuck in it), but you can call me whatever you may like, AFTER you destroy the blue pest on the screen up there.” Eggman pointed to the screen that showed sonic the hedgehog running around.

“yes sir.” Said the robot giving a bit of a solute, putting the side of his gun in front of his arm.

“good, now get to it!”

E-102 omega went out the door of doctor eggman’s base and headed to look for the blue hedgehog.

“prepare yourself sonic, you don’t stand a chance with this invention of mine, I worked hard and long on it!”

Sonic continued to look and open the capsules full of animals. He just got done opening up his 3rd one.

“I don’t know who’s doing this, but if I were them I’d put them in a place where it’s not out in the clear, especially with me around…” said sonic.

As he ran to look for the next one, he started getting fired at by someone. He quickly stopped skidding a bit, then turned around to see who was doing it.

“alright, who’s the wise guy?” he said.

E-102 flew down in front of sonic.

“huh, so that’s who the wise guy is…a robot!”

“target detected…” said e-102.

The robots started shooting but with sonic running from the shoots.

“You’re going to have to do better than that!”

The robot started chasing down sonic, with sonic continuing to run from the robot as it shot at the hedgehog.

“That’s right Omega, get that son of the gun!” said eggman, sitting back and looking at the robot shooting at sonic.

Sonic jumped off some trees and shot back at Omega, hitting him right in the chest and knocking him down.

“Come on Omega, get up!” Eggman said.

Omeg stood down with his eyes off and all.

“huh, that was easy…” sonic said, just as he was about to dash off though the robot got back up and started shooting once more.

“you just don’t know when to quit do you?” said sonic. He continued to run trying to lose the robot, but at last it wasn’t that easy. The robot kept up with sonic, shooting at him with some shots almost hitting him by just an inch.

“I’ll give you credit, you know how to keep up.” Sonic said.

He continued to run until one shot finally sent him blasting off. He flew off behind a tree. Sonic was seeing double, especially when Omega had his gun pointed right at sonic.

“any last words hedgehog?” said Omega.

“yeah…YOU’RE TOO SLOW!”

Sonic spun around the robot. The robot tried to concentrate on the target but he couldn’t.

“Omega do something please…” said eggman. Before anything else could happen, sonic drop kicked the robot and sent it flying and sparking into a tree.

“Dang it! Omega retreat! I’ll handle this hedgehog later…” eggman said. 

“Yes eggman…”

Sonic’s ears perked up when he heard that name.

“Hold the phone…”

Before sonic could do anything, the robot quickly flew away sparking and almost falling every now and then. Sonic found a tree and went under it, putting his hands behind his head and thinking.

“eggman…that must be the dude who’s behind all of this. But why?” sonic then though of Doctor robotnik, his friend he met a long time ago, but never saw after that incident with the chaos emerald incident.

“Could that have been him?” sonic thought. 

Omega returned to doctor eggman’s base. Eggman wasn’t too happy with the situation at the moment.

“All’s I want are some chaos emeralds to return home and some proof that this world exist, that’s all I ask but can I get it? No! Curse that hedgehog, why did I even become friends with him in the 1st place?” said Eggman.

Eggman brought up his work table and had Omega lay down on it.

“I’m sorry I failed you sir.”

“no it’s my fault.” Eggman said with a sign. “I should have studied the animals like sonic around here and look for any others that would most likely get in my way.”

Eggman sighed and put on his welding mask and started working on Omega.

“Are there any animals or creatures like sonic out there in this world?” eggman thought.

The answer to his question lied on an small island in the middle of the ocean that not many knew about…

It shouldn’t be that much of a surprise that cocoa island isn’t that very well known. The island is just about as big as a Hawaii Island. The island doesn’t even have any storms on it, as somehow all the storm clouds never make it there.

This island isn’t alone though. A two tailed fox known as tails was on this island. Tails didn’t know much about his past life, he didn’t even really know how he got to the island, but there he was. He didn’t have any real social skills though; all he had was his pup t-pup, a robot dog he made, and his inventions.

Tails pet the t-pup. He was glad he made it as he didn’t want to go insane from begin alone for so long, though he felt that it was hard to do for him. He just hoped that all of this isolation didn’t turn him into a crazy person.

Tails wasn’t going to be alone for long however. 3 robbers were on a boat heading to the island.

A polar bear named bark

A green bird named bean

And nack the weasel where the names of the 3 robbers. Nack wore a brown cowboy hat, bark wore a winter hat, and bean had a bandana around his neck.

“you sure we’ll be safe out here?” asked bean.

“Of course we will! Come on bean! We’re probably the only people here who know about this island for crying out loud!” said Nack, annoyed at the green bird.

“well it better not be a trap, I ain’t going though that…”Bark said.

On the other side of the island a wolf had swam to shore. The wolf was grey, had blue hair with some white in it, and wore blue like armor. She looked at her open toe shoes that somehow still stayed on her feet.

She looked around, and started walking.

“I wonder if anyone else is on this island…” she said.

Tails saw the 3 robbers on their boat that pulled up to the shore. Tails was a bit nervous, and worried that they would hurt him. He hid behind a tree, though it must have not been good enough, as his two tailed stickled out, and Nack noticed them.

“Hate to say it boys but it appears we’re not alone…” said Nack, pointing at tails two tails.

“aw man…” said bean. “Just when I thought we had this whole island to ourselves.

“afraid so, some things are just too good to be true…” said bark. “Come on, let’s go pay him a visit…”

Tails had his back to the tree trying to lesson in, the trio snuck up on him and grabbed his tails, letting out a yelp.

Lupe heard this and headed over to the sound.

“Looks like I’m not the only one here…” she said.

“Now, now, my apologize for that. Names Nack the weasel.” Said Nack, putting out his hand. Tails shook it, somewhat scared and not sure what to say.

“and I’m bean, and this is bark…” said Bean.

“Now, we just want to know, what are you doing on this island?” Nack said. Tails didn’t say anything.

“Speak!”

“come on boy, Speak!” said bean. Tails gave him a dirty look in return.

“well come on now! We just want to know why you’re here, and if you can get off this island…” said bark.

“yeah sorry two tailz but we’re kind of trying to hide out from the co-“ Nack elbowed Bean before he could finish the sentence, not wanting their new friend to know they may or may not be bad guys. Lupe had arrived and hide in the bushes to see what was going on.

“Now I hate to do this to you mr.fox, but we have ways of making people talk…” said Nack.

Nack brought out a gun and pointed it to tails head, however, not even 7 seconds into this lupe grabbed nack from behind and tossed him. Tails stepped back and hid behind a tree somewhat scared.

“and who the hell are you?” said bean. Bean was grabbed by Lupe and tossed right into bark.

“I don’t know who you are but I’m…”

Lupe grabbed Nack and tossed him into the other 2, causing them to roll, back near the boat. Lupe then grabbed her spear and was about to toss it before the trio got into their boat and road off into the sunset.

“I don’t know who that was…but she’ll pay, and so will that shy son of the gun of a fox!” said Nack, shaken up and mad.

“Calm down Nack, I’m sure we’ll find another island to hide out on.”

“You can come out now…” said Lupe. Tails slowly came out, still somewhat scared.

“you ok?” Lupe said, leaning down to tails.

“what’s your name.” she asked sweetly.

“tails…” said tails, finally speaking.

“well, I can see why people call you that…” Lupe said, looking at his two tails.

“so where are your parents?” she asked.

“I…I don’t know, in fact I don’t really know how I got on this island to be honest, I’m sorry if it sounds wired but I don’t know much about my past.”

“it’s fine, I wish I could say the same to be honest…” she said, looking down sad.

“why’s that?”

Lupe sighed and sat down near a palm tree, patting a place for tails to sit.

“so, I come from a wolf tribe in the woods (not on this island of course.) The village is full of wolves, and my friends and family. Everything was fine till one day a bunch of robots started to attack. They looked wired, round, and big. We didn’t know what to do. We tried fighting them off, but, it was too no use…desperate, I swam to look for help. So far, I haven’t really found anything, till I arrived on shore here.”

Lupe started to tear up a bit. Tails hugged her, which surprised Lupe, but she soon hugged back.

“well, at least I have some company on this island.”

“same, I’ve been here alone for a while…”

“not anymore you won’t…” Lupe said looking up.

“fear not my tribe…I’ll get back to you as soon as I can…I promise…” she thought.

Sonic woke up. His head was pounding, and he had no idea where he was. He looked around. His legs where tied up and weights were put on them to make sure he didn’t go anywhere. He also appeared to be in jail.

“Well things are off to a real great start…” said sonic, crossing his arms and pouting.

“Don’t act like you didn’t have this coming…”

Sonic looked around to see where the voice was, and saw coming out of the darkness was Sally acorn herself.

“woah, nice entrance.”

“This isn’t a joke…” said Sally in a stern voice.  

“what’s a joke is that you’re trusting that guy. He’s been capturing animals and putting them in these wired capsule like things to do hedgehog knows what with them…”

“And do you have any proof?” said sally, crossing her arms and tapping her left foot.

“well if you could just untie me-“

“yeah no. You can rot in jail here for all I care…”

Sally walked away with her fist clenched.

“shesh..she must be a pleasant person to be around…” said sonic.

Back at his base doctor eggman couldn’t help but celebrate the fact that sonic was behind bars.

“Serves that pest right, who does he think he is destroying most of my robots and animal capture capsules! It will take me forever to make new robots because of him.”

There was a knock on eggman’s door.

“blast, who could that be?”

Eggman went to look out the peep hole but saw that nobody was there.

“That’s strange…” he said. He then went back only to see that his robots were rebuilt again.

“Huh? My robots…they’ve been rebuilt again! Now who could have done that?”

“you can thank me for that doctor…”

Suddenly, some creature came down from the ceiling, floating down slowly until he finally reached the ground.

“who are you, and what the heck are you?” said eggman.

“The name is naugus.” Naugus put his claw out for eggman to shake, but then retreated it back and put out his actual hand, which had a black glove on it.

“so, exactly what are you, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“all’s you need to know is that I’m very good at magic, and I can help you out against your hedgehog problem…”

“how do you know about sonic…” said eggman, raising an eyebrow. While he was thankful for the thing for fixing his robots, he wasn’t so sure he could trust this guy. Hell, he didn’t even know how he knew him to begin with.

“I’m a bit of an eye in the sky type of guy. I’ve been watching over the acorn kingdom for a while now. The king thinks he’s all bad and tough, but then things get a little rough when I come around and threaten to mess everything up…”

“So you know about the kingdom?”

“oh yes. While there are small creatures in this world, there are a ton just like sonic. I’ve been around this land for a long, long time.”

“So in other words, you know a lot about this world.”

“indeed I do…”

“well, I suppose I could use someone to help me out learn about this world…” said eggman playing with his mustache. He wanted to capture more creatures for his robots but he was growing more and more interested in these other creatures that were just like sonic, that acted human and could talk.

“Very glad we see eye to eye on something doctor. Trust me, I can help you out with your work here, just one condition though…” Naugus raised his hand and suddenly eggman started to float up from the ground. He tried to move but he couldn’t.

“what the?” said eggman.

“I’m only giving you this warning once mr.eggman, backstab me in anyway and I will make sure that your life is a living hell from the day you did and beyond. Got it?”

“Y-y-y-es sir.”

“very good.” Naugus dropped eggman down back on his feet. Eggman sat back into his chair somewhat scared and shaken up.

“I will gain some information on what is going on with sonic in the kingdom, and along with that give you some animals that you need for your robots. In the meantime keep activity with the capsules low, if sonic gets the evidence he needs to prove that you’re the evil one the king and his kingdom will turn on you in a dime…”

“alright, I’ll do whatever you say, just don’t do that again…” said eggman.

“be on the same page as me and I won’t have too…” naugus said with an evil grin. He then flew out of his base and left.

Eggman sighed.

“I’m starting to miss home already…”

Tails sat on his bench working on his ship. He has been working on it for a while now, though he never finished it.

T-pup handed him a rag and tails took it and whipped his forehead off. Lupe looked out to the ocean, seeing if anyone was out there. She took off her shoes and sat near the beach, letting the water hit her feet, thinking about her tribe.

“There, just about done!” said tails. He looked back at Lupe and sat next to her.

“hey, you ok?”

Lupe sighed. “Yeah, just thinking about my tribe that’s all…”

“don’t worry Lupe, I got the ship done, it might not have a motor but we can at least set sail.” Tails said, putting his hand on Lupe’s shoulder.

Lupe smiled back. “Thanks tails, it will have to do…”

“yeah, and it’s a bit more safer than making a raft…”

“that too, come on, let’s get going…”

Lupe grabbed tails lifting him up and the two got the boat out into the ocean. T-pup stayed behind to watch tails stuff and to chase off any fools or shady characters who would show up on the island.

Lupe rowed the boat, tails offered to help but Lupe said she had it.

“Plus I recognize the island where my tribe was on, at least I hope so. It has been a while, and I’m afraid to know what it looks like now…”

Lupe didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help but expect the worse when finding her tribe. Things weren’t looking very well for them. Robots had come out of no-where and attacked, no matter what the group did they couldn’t stop them, it was looking really bad.

Lupe would have nightmares of the incident, only falling asleep by seeing how peaceful and cute tails looked curled up and falling asleep, with a smile on his face, something Lupe wish she could have, but really couldn’t keep…

Lupe eventually saw the island that she once called home.

“There it is!” Lupe said, taking her hands off the rows to point to the island. The island looked somewhat like tails island but bigger and with broken houses on it. These houses were made out of sticks, and looked torn down.

Once the boat made it to shore Lupe quickly rushed out of the boat and looked around to see if anyone was still on the island.

“Hello? Father? Chief?”

Lupe shouted and looked around. Her worst fears were right however. The island was a wreak. Trees were torn down, houses destroyed, even the playground that her and her friends used to play on was destroyed. Lupe fell to her knees holding back tears.

“Those damn robots…they took everything I loved away from me.”

Tails knelt down to Lupe, who hugged him tightly and started sobbing. Tails hugged her back tightly feeling bad for the wolf.

“Aw, how cute…”

Lupe stopped crying to look up and see a white wolf with a grey general hat on. The hat had a woof howling symbol on it.

“W-who are you?”

“The name is general white wolf, sorry to hear about what happen to your island dear Lupe…”

“how do you know my name?” Lupe said still whipping away some tears.

“Well you see, me and your chief used to know each other. We go a long way back. Me and him used to be such good friends, until one day we got attacked by anther pack out there.”

“I-I remember now, chief used to tell me about this terrible attack that happen to our tribe…” Lupe said slowly getting up.

“I’m afraid it wasn’t just any bed time story he was telling either, this story was the 100% truth. I was there.” Said the white wolf, walking closer to tails and Lupe. Tails was getting somewhat nervous, something about the guy seemed off, but he tried to shake it off hoping that it was just a funny feeling that didn’t mean anything.

“After the attack, I tried to convince some of the villagers in my area that we needed to straighten up, that we needed weapons and machines to be built to take out our enemies. The “good old chief” didn’t want to take my advice though. He said I was over reacting, said that building machines wasn’t the answer…”

The wolf started sounding anger and anger as he talked, but took a deep breath trying to keep his cool.

“Sorry about that, this is a bit of a sensitive topic to me…”

General wolf knelt down and held Lupe’s hand, looking up at her.

“Lupe, I really want you to join my army. I feel that you would be a great addition, and that we could really use someone like you to help us get back at those who had damned us and destroyed everything we love. The only thing I ask is that you cut ties with your friend there and join me.”

Tails put his head down as he did.

“So much for my 1st friend…” he thought. What Lupe said surprised both him and general wolf.

“no.”

The wolf got back up and stood.

“No?”

“I’m sorry general, but as mad as I am going after everyone because of what one person did isn’t going to solve anything…yeah we could use that military stuff to protect us, but not to just go out of our way to destroy everyone…”

“but don’t you want this tribe to be strong?” the general asked. Tails pulled Lupe back, and Lupe understood why as the general looked like he was going to snap, with his eyes slightly twitching and fist clenched.

“This tribe can rebuild itself, I don’t know where they are, but I’m going to find the original members…” Lupe said. Just as tails and her were about to leave a group of wolves, mostly black, grey, and white, surrounded them. They wore army outfits and had menacing looks on their faces.

“Lupe, I hate to tell you this, but I’m very disappointed in you…troops, you know what to do.”

The troops charged but tails quickly grabbed lupe and flew up. The guards clashed with each other, hitting each other and falling down.

“YOU IDIOTS GET THE HELL UP!”

Tails and Lupe made a run for it, quickly heading to the boat. Once there they pushed it into the water and started rowing away, tails tried to push the boat with his feet paddling. He didn’t notice that general wolf had jumped into the water and started swimming towards them thought…

“GAH!”

Tails let out a yelp as something grabbed his leg. The general popped up from the water with a big grin on his face.

“going somewhere?”

Lupe smacked the general on the head so hard the paddle broke into two.

“LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!” she said, pulling tails up. The general slowly sank back into the water, and floated away with only his snout showing.

“hey, you ok?” Lupe said, looking concerned.

“yeah. thanks for saving me.”

“and thanks for pulling me up.” She said smiling.

Tails smiled back, but had somewhat of a nervous smile.

“what’s wrong?”

“Well, I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but I kind of thought you were goanna join the general…” tails said somewhat embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t. My chief believed in peace and only caring about us, and defending ourselves. We’re a peaceful tribe, and now that I think about it, he did tell me about a wolf that he used to train that went insane with anger and had to be kicked out. I think that may have been him…” Lupe said, looking back at the island concerned.

Back on the island, the general washed up, holding his head which hurt like hell. He looked out at the boat that sailed away.

“Sail away all you want Lupe and friend, but next time we meet, you will pay for turning me down…”