teamrandom21

Sonic multiverse

2 posts in this topic

big house blues for poor scourge

"probably cause I didn't use proper grammar on this stupid site."-scourge 

Scourage's POV

I mind as well stay in this dang jail for the rest of my days. Things just aren't the same anymore. So what if I lost my temper and was about to go ape Poop on the rest of my crew? All's I wanted to do was get back at sonic and those Darn freedom fighters and now here I am, barely feeling like myself let alone an anti-sonic in jail without any of my other team mates.

this straight up sucks!" I said punching my hand into the wall.

When I did get here it was to look for sonic, but instead I found shadow. I didn't mind picking a fight with that dude, I'd figure I'd give him a run for his money, but even in my super form I lost, and it felt like it didn't take much either.

"at least I don't get bullied around here..." I said to myself, sitting down and eating.

To the jails credit nobody really messed with me, probably because I had no profile. At least in the old world I was known as Scourage the hedgehog, the anti-sonic. Now, here, I'm just a nobody.

"The therapist would like to see you..." said one of the guards, letting me out. I just went along with things. No use trying to escape in a world I don't feel I belong in.

"Scourage the hedgehog I presume?" said the therapist. The dude looked old and was a pig, wearing glasses with a suit. Just my luck, I get a pig for a therapist.

"yes."

"come, have a seat..." he said in a German like accent.

"my name is doctor pork, I shall be you're therapist that you will talk to on a weekly basis to get better and get out into the real world."

"hell no..." said scourage. "I have nothing out in the real world. My team is gone, I'm not even from this world! I have no place!"

"nonsense, I'm sure you have a place in this world, you just need to get out of trouble that you've been in. speaking of which, why not tell me about yourself."

"very well..." I said. I sat back and explain my whole story. Well, at least most of it...I eventually got up to when I was planning to get revenge on sonic.

"so me and my gang weren't exactly having the best of luck at the time. We had everything but me and Fiona would get into arguments here and there."

Scourage: what do you mean I'm selfish?

Fiona: crossing arms we helped you out of jail, and you barely thank us, let alone treat us with some respect...

"I started losing it when the portal that was supposed to take us to sonic's world wasn't working. I was about to flip out on everyone when suddenly a giant light flashed over us. Next thing I knew, I woke up, but something didn't feel right, the events before felt all like a dream. I then ran into shadow who I remembered from before and picked a fight with him."

I told him the whole speal about how me and shadow fought and I lost, he wrote down notes and called my story interesting.

"I also see we need to work on angry issues."

"yeah, whatever..."

"now, now Mr.scourage, I know it's hard but trust me, a little chatting will not hurt anyone. After all, didn't it feel great to get all that stuff off your chest?"

"yeah...a bit..."

"very good, see you next week."

"if I even make it till then..." I thought.

behind the writing

Scourage: oh well, I may be in jail, but at least there's no other alterative sonic's in this one, let alone that warehog.

Fleetway super-sonic leans on scourages head while eating a carrot

Super sonic: what's up doc...

Scourage: you gotta be kidding me...

big house blues part 2:

"Don't i at least get a lawyer?" -scourge the hedgehog

"no"-sonic the hedgehog

Scourage's POV

I wake up from my cold hard bed and get ready for another day in this hell hole. I got up once more and sat on the edge of my bed.

"yeah, yeah..."

I looked up, I heard a familiar voice.

"just keep your hands off me and I'll be good ok?"

It was miles! Him and some other guards were walking past my cell.

"son of the gun...look who it is..." I said to myself. I wanted to shout his name, but I'd figure I'd wait till later to give him the surprise that I was here.

Lunch time rolled around and I looked around to see where miles was sitting. I saw him sitting all alone by himself reading a book, and decided to sit right next to him.

"long time no see huh?"

Miles stopped reading and slowly looked up at me. I put on a big smiles to greet the guy.

"sir...you're...back..."

"of course I am! And I see you are too!"

"get away from me scourage! I don't want any trouble!"

"oh come on miles, after the big genesis wave that hit us, I'm surprised you remember any of that!"

"well I still don't want any scourage! Bad enough I don't know what the hell is going on around here."

"oh come on surly you have to know something..."

"all's I remember is waking up and finding myself be pulled off into prison." He said before getting up and leaving.

"dang it!" I said, slamming my fist down on the table. All's I wanted was to see some familiar faces from the old world, and of course the one I find decides to run away. Just my luck I suppose...

I tried talking to Miles but he wouldn't come near me or told me to go away. I'd be lying if I said I understood and didn't want to punch him in the face or give him a swearly for this behavior. Eventually it was time to see good old doctor pork, who I'm not gonna lie, seemed more like a quack.

"and how have you been mr.scourage hedgehog?" he asked.

"not gonna lie not so good..." I told him sighing.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

I decided to spill the whole beans about how Miles didn't want to be around me and all. Mind as well anyway, thanks to this genesis wave all the bad stuff I did to sonic and his gang is history, nothing more than just a dream that never happened.

"well I don't blame you're friend too much to be honest, you were pretty mean to him..."

"yeah but he's the only other person I know in this dump..."

"have you tried making friends?"

"you obviously have no idea what begin in jail is like..."

"alright, alright, not the best thing I've suggested, but look, try to keep positive ok? If you have a rough patch with someone or they don't want to be you're friend, just let em be. It's not worth the trouble."

"yeah,yeah doc." I said, not liking what he was saying.

"alright, I'll tell you what, why don't you go back to your cell and try to relax. Take a nap, trust me it will do wonders for you."

"alright doc." I said walking out of the room. I was lead back by two zone cops as expected and sat on my bed thinking angrily.

"what are you gonna do with yourself scourage." I said, sitting back thinking.

Outside the jail

A figure walked towards the jail. Along with her was Fiona fox.

"is this where he is?"

"yes." Said Fiona fox. "he's all yours, he's too much of a self-centered idiot for me. I fly solo, and I already have a certain little fox from the freedom fighter's heart that I've been playing with for a while now..."

"very well...I think it's time I put scourage in his place anyway...It's time I show him what a true leader of an evil gang is..."

Behind the writing

Scourage: come on miles

Miles: no scourage.

Scourage: I'll give you deritos

Miles: no

Scourage: how about money...

Miles: how much?

Scourage: $10

Miles: $10!?! No

Scourage: fine, be that way. I'll just take the doc's advice and make new friends here.

Scourage is sitting at a tea table with fleetway supersonic, sonic.exe, and warehog sonic

Fleetway super sonic: pouring scourage tea so glad you could join our tea party mr.scourage the hedgehog.

Scourage: make friends I said...it would be fun I said...