teamrandom21

how sonic multiverse came to be

1 post in this topic

teamradnom21 (me): hey guys! glad you could make it.

in room with everyone from the comic series, even panders characters

knuckles: so what's this meeting all about?

teamrandom21: well, i want you all to be a part of something...a fan fiction series.

scourage: what!

sally: come on now teamrandom21, no offense to you or any other fan fiction writers but, well, while some are good, there are those stories that are just...

scourage: horrible! terrible! madness! like a bad fever dream acid trip.

teamrandom21: look guys i know this is bad but come on now, i'm tired of the comics begin ruined because panders wants lara-su to be in some comic (or manga as i call it just to clown honk panders off) that looks like a very bad fever dream after reading all the knuckles comics. no offense knuckles.

knuckles: none taken.

teamrandom21: that and come on guys, don't you want to work with each other again, all of you.

everyone looks around at each other

scourage: well i do want to live up to my promise of "big plans" for sonic's world.

fiona: and i do miss tails a bit...

teamrandom21: exactly! come on guys, so what if this is fan fiction? i'm tired of the comics and other great things suffering either cause sega goofed up or panders wants to pull a lawsuit card. all's i ask is for you people to be a part of this fan fiction series for the fans, by the fans!

scourage: and panders can't sue us cause it's just fan fiction, and we're not making any money off it.

teamrandom21: yes! (sadly) but yes, now come on, let's do this! are you ready?

everyone: yeah!

teamrandom21: then let's do this! for the fans!

everyone: yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!