Role-playing rules.

The Jest
By The Jest in Role-Playing Games,
Ok, so before we begin with the Role-plays, I'd like to add in some rules. Just some general ones that one can add to if they wish. Role-plays are suppose to be fun and entertaining. But sadly, it's easy to spoil that fun if no rules are set into place to keep people from ruining the fun of others. For the sake of not overdoing or underwhelming this list, I'll be copying from another site I know of the rules of RPing. With that said, let's begin. 1. No God-modding- If your character is unbelievably strong, undefeatable, and over all unstoppable, you're doing it wrong. It's ok to have strong characters, but in combat, there is no such thing as the strongest, and certainly no such thing as invincible. I'll post up a list later on of God-modding acts, just so we know what is and isn't god-modding. 2. No double/Triple posts- When you make your post to an RP, be sure you put everything into that post you wanted to. 3. Good spelling and Grammar's a must- It doesn't have to be absolutely flawless, but it can't be something like "txt tlk" either. We just want to be able to read and understand the posts. 4. No spam- We don't have a rule in length unless added by the owner of the RP. However, we would appreciate giving each post you make a little more effort than a few words. I'd say the minimum is about 30 words. 5. All General rules of the Forum Apply here- Obvious. And that's about it for the General rules. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
  • 4 replies