dimentio1

If Archie had a Mario series

15 posts in this topic

Think about it. Wouldn't it be cool if Archie had a Mario comic series as well?

Yes, it would be cool, as well as Star Fox comics, too. \(^o^)/

I don't think so. what does he want to do in each arc? Save peach? jump on bowser? Boring.

A Mario series might end up a little repetitive unless they added new characters like with Sonic

Toad: Oh no! The princess has been kidnapped again!

Mario: I'll save her!

Bowser: You have to defeat me first!

*Mario defeats Bowser*

Bowser: Not again!

Peach: My hero!

Never had anything to do with Starfox so not sure

Then how about Super Smash Bros. comics? That's something awesome and epic for ya. \(^o^)/

No. That wouldn't be good at all. All those characters from different places together in one comic? That is sure to cause many MANY problems. Not to mention once again, not much of a storyline

Character one: Let's battle!

Character 2: Okay!

*They battle*

I could have this completely wrong because I don't play that game but that's just how I interpret this

Well I think it's a good idea to have Super Smash Bros. comics, because almost everybody plays Super Smash Bros. games. And besides, these Super Smash Bros. games should add more Sonic characters and other third-party characters out there, too.

No. I really don't think so

1: No storyline. As I already mentioned. Playing a game and reading a comic are two different things and so while one thing might work for one of them, it won't work for the other

2: Cost. If someone did decide to make the comic, they would probably have to pay royalties to each of the organisations who participate for rights to use the characters. This will cost WAY MORE given it is multiple companies who created these characters

3: The characters themselves. What is basically being said here is putting multiple characters from multiple places in one comic. Each company will want their own character to be more important than the others and will thus bring about arguments which could end up with Super Smash Bros being cancelled altogether

So yeah. Not a good idea at all really (sorry if I'm sounding harsh here, but I'm just backing up my opinions)

Well the Subspace Emissary on Super Smash Bros. Brawl has a storyline, according to the cutscenes. And I was thinking that the Super Smash Bros. for both anime and comics would be a great idea, too.

I've given my reasons against. I can't say much more than that. But I still can't see any reasons for other than a lot of people play the game

Maybe if Reggie, Iwata, and other Nintendo employees and developers that works in Nintendo Headquarters in Japan knows about this Sonic Scanf, perhaps they can work things out with the Sonic Scanf developers and hopefully there'll be Super Smash Bros. comics at last, as well as the Super Smash Bros. animated series, too. \(^o^)/

Sonic SCANF doesn't make comics. Only display them. And unfortunately, game developers can be pretty self-focused

Sometimes their not self-focused, especially in times when they work things together for something new and great everyday.

That's rare though. And if it doesn't make them money, they dont do it

That depends on how many Super Smash Bros. fans are out there. (^-^)