Lena Stan Account

SONIC 4: EPISODE II

4 posts in this topic

I think you all have played Sonic 4 Episode 2, if you played it, what do you think of it?post-186-0-29727000-1360923447_thumb.jpg

I think it is an interesting game in its own way, though it didn't get anywhere near the classic feel. It felt like some small -- almost roomlike -- chambers that were puzzles between each checkpoint. There was essentially no branching. The physics were still unusual, too, but not something that takes away from enjoyment of the game.

The music was actually pretty amazing to me, at least in some of the levels (Dat Metal Sonic). As usual, though, the game felt too short.

1 person likes this

I think it is an interesting game in its own way, though it didn't get anywhere near the classic feel. It felt like some small -- almost roomlike -- chambers that were puzzles between each checkpoint. There was essentially no branching. The physics were still unusual, too, but not something that takes away from enjoyment of the game.

The music was actually pretty amazing to me, at least in some of the levels (Dat Metal Sonic). As usual, though, the game felt too short.

I liked it, it was great for me both music and graphic, I wanted to play as metal sonic but in episode metal it was just 4 acts and metal sonic was like sonic in every thing , It didn't have any difference in gameplay. last boss was much easier than the last boss in episode 1.

The music was pretty likeable; at least the tune was. Everybody complained about the instruments, though.