Sonic Boom (The game)

Shadow
By Shadow in Multiverses of Sonic the Hedgehog,
[media=] This thread is dedicated only to the game Sonic Boom. For discussions about the Show, please go to the representative thread. Thank you in advance. Coming completely out of nowhere (well, kind of), a new game has been announced. Sonic Lost World has only been out for 3 months and a new game is already is development. This game seems to revolutionize the entire franchise (Not confirmed completely yet though, as it can be considered a spin-off game) with new designs and apparently new gameplay mechanics too. Sonic Boom is a game dedicated to the show that is also going to be released this year. Also, this is the third nintendo exclusive Sega has been hinting about, as it will again only be released on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. A release date has not been mentioned yet, neither if it will be released in 2014 or next year. Alright, here goes. Many fans will hate this, some fans will love this. I'm in between to the point where I don't even know what to think. However, I'd like to request that we keep the discussion serious here. Again, thank you in advance.
  • 215 replies