Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McFarty

What's with the art in the Worlds Collide comics?

5 posts in this topic

Am I the only one that thinks the art in the cross over comic are lacking (story's awesome though)? I mean, in the beginning it was pretty good. I liked it.

But, my opinion, Tracy Yardley's not the best when it comes to Megaman. He makes Rock look blocky and awkward. Jamal did a good and he must have a MAJOR hand cramp. But this is a HUGE crossover! Get Ben Bates, he's amazing when it comes to action scenes.

Better than having Steven. He's good, but I'm glad someone else finally got a turn.

post-1432-0-12448700-1370757594_thumb.jp

Am I the only one that thinks the art in the cross over comic are lacking (story's awesome though)? I mean, in the beginning it was pretty good. I liked it.

But, my opinion, Tracy Yardley's not the best when it comes to Megaman. He makes Rock look blocky and awkward. Jamal did a good and he must have a MAJOR hand cramp. But this is a HUGE crossover! Get Ben Bates, he's amazing when it comes to action scenes.

Better than having Steven. He's good, but I'm glad someone else finally got a turn.

post-1432-0-12448700-1370757594_thumb.jp

If you want Ben Bates, wait until the 3rd group of 4 Worlds Collide comics.

Well, I wish Jon Gray drew main stories instead of just joke strips at the end of each issue.

Sure but what about "spaz"? He's been drawing for sonic the hegehog for around 20 years. (I'm talking about Patrick Spazintine)

Sure but what about "spaz"? He's been drawing for sonic the hegehog for around 20 years. (I'm talking about Patrick Spazintine)

To be honest, he mostly did the cover art.