Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

9El9qv.jpg

;_; Noooooo....I am gonna go in the emo-corner to Time Man....noooo~ ;_;

OKiYNpA.gif

Edit:

Also Mega Man 43 Covers!

Mega_Man_-43.jpgMega_Man_-43_%28variant%29.jpg

The battle ain't over yet, and the legend has only just begun! Based on the renowned game Mega Man 3 comes 'Legends of the Blue Bomber,' Part Three. We've seen Mega Man battle Robot Masters many times before, but now witness the automaton insanity unfold from the perspectives of their creators! Magnet Man wonders if he's led his brothers astray as he prepares to stop Mega Man. Needle Man won't go quietly, instead choosing a battle on his own terms! Meanwhile, Auto makes a shocking discovery about Dr. Wily-but will he survive to report it?! Featuring all-new cover art from the legendary Patrick 'SPAZ' Spaziante and classic Capcom variant cover to complete your Mega-collection!
Edited by Centaur Man

Hmm I do wonder if that is the face of pure exuberance or did he just download something and had an epiphany?.

I will add that I am loving the X comic as well. I hope they figure out a way to continue it. So far every character in here is coming off strong, and I always wanted to see more development with VIle.

Hey guys! It's finally time. Here are the covers and solicitation for the upcoming Issue #44, the finale to (the first half of) the Mega Man 3 arc!

4105150-megaman%2344.jpg4105151-megaman%2344var.jpg

The blue-BOMBastic conclusion to LEGENDS OF THE BLUE BOMBER is here! The battle is about to reach its shocking conclusion—or will it? Based on the legendary game Mega Man 3 comes “Legends of the Blue Bomber” part 4! Hard Man is all set to destroy Mega Man—so why is he offering his enemy a free recharge? Spark Man won’t hold back as he sets out to avenge his fallen brothers! Meanwhile, Dr. Wily puts the finishing touches on his greatest creation to date, meaning this isn’t the end of Mega Man’s battles!

Yep, this is looking like it'll likely be an 8-parter, which I'm definately down for! (Especially after just finishing MM3 not too long ago). As for the solicit, it sounds like it'll be the standard fare for Mega Man, with a couple of twists thrown in; Perhaps Hard Man has a slightly different agenda? Spark Man just sounds like it'll be an average 'final' Robot Master battle, but who knows? Oh, and Wily's 'greatest creation to date'? Yeah, I'm looking at you, Doc Robot! But that's a story for another time (and another arc).

Oh man, I'm excited! Mega Man 3 is my favorite of the classic and can't wait for it to take comic book shape!

Variant Cover: Are there planets behind the Robot Master of MM3? *cough* Mega Man V *cough*

Heres the link to google books preview for #41 http://books.google....=onepage&q=mega man comic 41&f=false

*salutes Top Man* you fought beautifully even if your a Wily number, may you rest in peace while you can... Love Dr Light and Roll's expressions when Wily says to send the IC chip with the element XD

EDIT: Uh... what happened to one of the pages from before?! Seems I can no longer see their funny expressions! DX

Edited by Pearl98

Previews for Mega Man 41 here: Previews

aaaand a second Variant Cover for the New York Comic Con:

MegaMan41Cover2.jpg

This is explaining Mega Man 41 for itself: F*cking. Badass. Bi*ch. Snake. Man.

a6wbgs9v.png

Edited by Centaur Man

I dunno why I didn't post this earlier but...

This is explaining Mega Man 41 for itself: F*cking. Badass. Bi*ch. Snake. Man.

Agreed Centaur Man. Snake Man has always been one of my favorites, if not my top Robot Master. I love his stage, his music, and still have his action figure from the old Ruby Spears Mega Man show!

And has no one else been reading the comics? I need to read the latest one myself...

I have device were current on chapter 3 of legends of the blue bomber where mega man is about to challenges the last 3 robot masters and his brother break man.

Correction, 2 robot masters left, Hard Man and Spark Man. I've been reading the comics, I get them off Comixology, so I get them a few hours earlier than anyone else. I really can't wait for the brother fight :D

Finally read #43. I really like how they are expanding on all the robot master's personalities. I'm sure these will all play a part later in the comics too.

Oh and need more Proto Man!

pretty sure they're going to need robot master's help when the new Worlds Collide happens... o_o I just know it.. Villains and Heroes join forces for greater good to save their Worlds! also I don't think it was a good thing when this one certain crazy commander guy went on a time travelling trip... hopefully this new collide doesn't mean that Sonic's and Mega Man's worlds are going to get even more messed up (especially Sonic's it's almost destroyed already thank you Eggman!) and I really hope they would catch Dr.Wily already! he's causing way too much trouble.. but I think he's not as evil as he was before...

And has no one else been reading the comics? I need to read the latest one myself...

I read them, but now...well the focus is now only on Mega Man and he is not really my favourite character. Like in the other sagas you saw other actions what Wily or Proto Man do while the Mega Man story was going on. I will be happy to see Mega Man fight his brother again. I can say this thousand times but Ian Flynn did a great job with Proto Man and his storyline in the comics. In the games he will change his opinion about working together with the Light Labs and I hope this will be an emotional comic (Centaur Man will cry. This is confirmed).

I am really exited about the upcomming Mega Man V adaption because this is one of my favourite games and the Stardroids are a great team since the Mega Man Gigamix Comics.

I haven't read MM44 but I hope I will get this comic soon! I really want to see the fight Mega Man Vs. Hard Man.

I am really exited about the upcomming Mega Man V adaption because this is one of my favourite games and the Stardroids are a great team since the Mega Man Gigamix Comics.

Wait but chronology Mega Man V is suppose to take place between mega man 5 and 6 why would they do it before mega man 4 or dr.wily's revenge

Wait but chronology Mega Man V is suppose to take place between mega man 5 and 6 why would they do it before mega man 4 or dr.wily's revenge

Naaah, I don't think so. Mega Man V is more somewhere between MM3 and MM6. I only read that in the wikia, correct me if I am wrong, but the idea with Ra Moon and the new comming up Mega Man V adaption makes sence, because Ra Moon and the Stardroids where together as a "team" in the Mega Man Gigamix Comics.

Anyway I LOVE the Short Circuit in this pannel. Those Skrillex references - Just great.

w2o4b6d3.png

also... am I the only one here who doesn't seem to feel sad for the robot masters? I mean I would be sad if they would actually die but.. it isn't the same if I know that Doctor Light will repair them and "bring them back to life" sorry if this sounds mean or something... and I still don't understand Dr.Wily... I mean what is he thinking?? they gave him a second chance! a chance to start a new life and everything. and he back-stabs them o_o okay should have seen that coming because he's the "main villain" of Mega Man series but still he's only human.. he could have changed! well still better than Eggman in my opinion... at least he really didn't destroy his own world. though even there some things are clearly going wrong but still not as badly as they are going in Sonic's World... (though of course they had reasons to change their world so much so I understand that) also the worlds collide number 2 is going to happen soon isn't it?

also... am I the only one here who doesn't seem to feel sad for the robot masters?

That's a big problem in the Mega Man World.

There is a huge number of Robot Masters with so much personalities which you can all bring together and they all have the potential to change their way and to be independent like Proto Man in the Archie Comics but on the other hand the game just see the Robot Master as every other boss and only as "machines", who are fighting against Mega Man. I am sure this will be a problem when the Mega Man 10 adapation will begin, because there you have...around 50 Robot Masters? All built by Wily? All in one castle? That could be a huge problem for the Blue Bomber and also I would think it is a little boring. I hope after "Legends of the Blue Bomber" and after Worlds Collide 2.0. the robots from MM2 and MM3 will be rebuilt again. I would miss Quick Man and Crash Man.

The Archie comics should be more like megaman megamix were it doesn't always follow the games timeline.

I get your point Centaur Man it's just that.. since they don't actually "die" since they'll be rebuilt I just can't feel sad for them since they still get a second chance...

The Archie comics should be more like megaman megamix were it doesn't always follow the games timeline.

They actually do it. Or I think they will do it with Mega Man Gigamix and the adaptation of Mega Man V and bring up the Stardoids and Ra Moon. The Storyline in the flashbacks we've seen at MM42 were kinda similar to a part of the storyline of MM Gigamix (Terra who is protecting Ra Moon with Shadow Man and other Robot Masters and also these two guardians).

I get your point Centaur Man it's just that.. since they don't actually "die" since they'll be rebuilt I just can't feel sad for them since they still get a second chance...

I can only hope that with rebuilding them, they don't loose characteristic points :/

I'm pretty sure they don't lose anything. I mean sure they might not be evil anymore but I think they'll have their own personalities.

I'm pretty sure they don't lose anything. I mean sure they might not be evil anymore but I think they'll have their own personalities.

But won`t they still plashes there loyalty to dr.wily like the MM2 Robot masters did. 

The Mega Man 3 adaptation reaches its epic conclusion. How will this end and, more importantly, why is this count down to '2' before Worlds Unite while all three Sonic comics countdown to '1'?

Megaman48-300x461.jpgMegaman48var-300x461.jpg

The showdown to end 'em all is finally here!

"The Ultimate Betrayal" Part Four: The cataclysmic conclusion!  Dr. Light built Gamma to be the definitive answer to all global disasters—unfortunately it looks like all of its power might just be turned against poor Mega Man!  As the battle rages, the entire castle stronghold begins to collapse. How will anyone get out of this one alive—and will they at all? Don’t miss the epic conclusion to this Mega Man 3 game adaptation storyline, featuring new cover art from fan-favorite Brent McCarthy and a special Capcom art variant!

Edited by Crossharemega

Finally I been waiting for MM3 to end for a good while now as far as the covers go I don't either one of them the original one is uhhh and the variant cover is just lazy all they did was take the cover of rockman world 3 boxart and add all that stuff to remind people that this is a comic book series.

just be turned against poor Mega Man!

Awww yeah I feel so sadly for the Robot, who killed all Robot Master from MM3. Must be so hard to be popular and to win all battles :'P

Wait - so if there is a new cover, then MM45 came out? One week earlier? Nice.