BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

Yeah, i know. I want to have my own copy of the issue for collection purposes too.

Well it should take a while from the USA to Australia to get this comic right?

No, I actually usually get them only a day after their realeased in the US, like i got STH #251 on August 1st, while it came out on July 31st in America

I love this comic. But the only thing I demand from it is an explanation about Dr. Willy's fixation with skulls.

Eh, perhaps it's due to all of his fortresses being loaded with death traps, but who knows? (And yet it's Dr.Cossack who creates Skull Man later on...)

I'm sure Dr. Willy is trying to become a trademark, like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Madonna.

A bit late, but the next Mega Man arc after the crossover has been hinted a bit, at least the title...

BfvylXbCAAAwkgt.png

Whoa wait, it's going to be 10 issues long?! Yep, it's definitely the Mega Man 3 arc XD

Also, why does both sonic comics and the mega man comic all start with "Sprin"?

Edited by Pearl98

Also, why does both sonic comics and the mega man comic all start with "Sprin"?

Looks like it's supposed to say 'Spring'-something, which makes me think that they're just the covers and solicitations being prepared for this Spring. The only one that sticks out from the rest is the SU arc, which looks like it'll be called 'Total Eclipse'. (Hmm...) Also, I highly doubt that the Mega Man 3 arc will be 10 issues long as:

1) that would make it the longest/second-longest arc in the series. (The latter if you count 'Worlds Collide')

2) that would mean the future game adaptations would also likely be as long, if not longer, which really doesn't sound good.

My guess is that there'll be 2 issues post-MMX Crossover (likely covering Gamma's creation), then the main 4-issue MM3 arc, then an original storyline.

A bit late, but the next Mega Man arc after the crossover has been hinted a bit, at least the title...

BfvylXbCAAAwkgt.png

Whoa wait, it's going to be 10 issues long?! Yep, it's definitely the Mega Man 3 arc XD

I'm impressed tom know how far ahead the scripts are written. These are months worth of stories.

A few penciled panels from #36 have come.

mm36a_1-630x160.jpg

mm36b_1-630x499.jpg

su62_1-630x118.png

Quick Man's okay! :D Now I can still hope for the battle I really want to see...

Previews from the Main Story of MM 35 -> Link

Previews from the X-factor Story (Thanks Pearl) -> Link

And THIS! Made my DAY!

kayrq229.png

I am laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes XD Okay, Plant man is officially on my top 10 robot master list!

I am laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes XD Okay, Plant man is officially on my top 10 robot master list!

Definitely! On the one side he is shy and on the other side a comedian. Really cool!

Did you read my message with the subjekt Mega Man Gigamix?

Some of the preview ages aren't showing for some reason (I REALLY want to see the full page that pics from XD)

Some of the preview ages aren't showing for some reason (I REALLY want to see the full page that pics from XD)

When I have the comic I will complete the preview. Mostly there are 4 pages for the one story, 4 for the X-Factor story.

I've got the Mega Man Comic 35

Here are the 4 pages preview:

Spoiler because the images are big.

mbsypfoo.pngpkvyre3s.pngbhnzncna.pngh5pf2za3.png

My thoughts:

Poor poor Mega Man. Now he know the feeling and the emotion fear. I really love the issue. First there was Plant Man! His kawaiiness and...his comedian additude xD Fav. chara after Terra and Centaur Man!BUT I HOPE, that Quake Woman aka Tempo in the future will not have a big role. The way she talks with Break Man is annoying. I don't like her, because she is a allround character or Mary Sue. My stomach say, that Break Man will give Light a second chance and will seach Lights vicinity. I hope it for Blues. He don't deserve it to be unlucky in life.

X-Factor: Zero is fighting with a stick against Sigma. NOPE Zero :'D

A interesting part but I will have my problems to follow it, because I do not know all the Robot Master there and the storyline.

Edited by Centaur Man

Plant Man is always so Darn adorable!

I wish I could hug and squeeze this guy. :'D That was a really funny moment in the comic, I love it!

I think everyone does XD

Also, guess who's in the crossover? Xander Payne! I totally called it! XD

edit: Oh hey, my wish about pharaoh man having some expressions from the 4th arc came true XD I love the panel where he had a "heart attack" XD

Edited by Pearl98

Well here are the Covers of MM 38!

1339668_ful.jpg1339667_ful.jpg

The epic Mega Man/Mega Man X crossover event continues in 'Dawn of X,' part 2! We travel one hundred years into Mega Man's future, where an ancient Wily weapon threatens all defenseless humans! It's up to X and Zero to combat the lumbering metal monstrosity! Meanwhile, Emerald Spears terrorist-on-the-run Xander Payne tumbles through time-and sees something that will change him forever! Featuring brand new cover art from Patrick 'Spaz' Spaziante and an extra special character-packed variant cover from Ben Bates!

Like I said, I totally called it! I knew Xander would return soon! When they said "surprise character" he was the only character i could think of, except I thought he would be out of place...

What is Oil Man doing in his Powered Up design?! Hey! Wheres Elec man Fire man and Time Man?! Is... Oil Man choking Tornado man?! :blink: Or is that Gyro Man?

Edited by Pearl98

What is Oil Man doing in his Powered Up design?! Hey! Wheres Elec man Fire man and Time Man?! Is... Oil Man choking Tornado man?! :blink: Or is that Gyro Man?

No definitly not Gyro. Gyro Man has propeller on his back. Its Tornado Man you can see it on his helmetform.

Quake Woman a Mary Sue? Are you sure you know what means Mary Sue besides "character I don't like".

Quake Woman a Mary Sue? Are you sure you know what means Mary Sue besides "character I don't like".

Well for me Tempo aka Quake Woman is a Mary Sue, because...she is like LaLinde, she knows everything, she is everyones best friend, she is a nice girl and she has a terrible past so everyone as to pity her. It's only my perspective ya know. And I hope between LaLinde and Light will not be something more than a romance. It don't match: light and a romance relationship.

Terrible past aside most of things you mention are more connected to Light, Roll and Mega Man.She doesn't really know much unless its related to drilling (Roll and Mega Man usually make decisions and Ice man and Pharaoh Man are just as science stuff), Rock'n Roll are much nicer...

My only concern about Tempo is that she gets a little too much time. Its would be annoying if all game Robot Masters stayed as their basic selves when she gets all character development. Also she kinda gets all attention as Token female - Robot Master- original character, in similar way Splash Woman gets all attention. Can't LaLinde make few more female robots already?

Terrible past aside most of things you mention are more connected to Light, Roll and Mega Man.She doesn't really know much unless its related to drilling (Roll and Mega Man usually make decisions and Ice man and Pharaoh Man are just as science stuff), Rock'n Roll are much nicer...

Looks like I say it wrong. Try to translate it in english, I hope the understanding is better.

Es hatte mich ehrlich gesagt genervt, als sie die ganze Zeit mit Blues darüber redete, warum sie nun LaLinde vertraut. Eine klare Antwort wäre besser gewesen, anstatt nun 6 Seiten damit zu füllen, Blues mindestens 4 mal die Frage zu beantworten, weshalb sie LaLinde vertraut. Für mich fällt sie leider in die Schublade "OC Charakter von Archie Comics" und das Bild eines perfekten, braven Mädchen. Das perfekte brave Mädchen spielt Roll als Haushälterin schon. Und wow, haben wir nicht schon genügend Drill-Robot Master in dem Universum von Capcom?

Back to english. I thought Hornet Man would be a Honey Woman, because in the earlier concept she was a woman (and she was sexy C: ), but as we can see in StH 250. Its a Man. I do not have a problem, that there are not so many women. There are a lots of Robot Master Man, who behave like a woman...like Plant Man...like Jewel Man or Star Man.

To tell the truth the megaman series in general not just the classic series need more woman character the only women character in megaman is:

Classic Series

1.Roll

2.Plum from Rockman Battle & Chase

3.Kalinia from Megaman 4

4.Tempo (Quake Woman) From Megaman Archie Series

5.Splash Woman from Megaman 9

X series

Aila from Megaman X5

Iris from Megaman X4

Nana from Megaman X Command Mission and Maverick Hunter X

Cinnamon from Megaman X Command Mission

Marino from Megaman X Command Mission

Zero Series

Ciel

Cial from Rockman Zero Manga

Fairly Leviathan

Neige from Zero 4

Battle Network Series

Roll.exe

Iris.exe from Megaman Battle Network 6

Slur.exe from Rockman.exe stream anime (Typically she genderless but I think of her as a woman)

Serenade.exe from Megaman Battle Network 3 (Typically she genderless too but again I think of her as a woman)

Meddy or medi.exe from Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Ring.exe from Megaman Battle Chip Challenge

Maylu

Jasmine from Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Yai

Princess Pride from Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Mary Towa from Megaman Battle Chip Challenge

Ms.Mari

Ms.Yuri from Megaman Battle Network 1

Haruka Hikari

Sal

Miyu

Ribitta

Ms.Millions from Megaman Battle Network 2

Tamako Shiraizumi from Megaman Battle Network 3

Shuko Kido from Megaman Battle Network 4

Lilly from Megaman Battle Network 4

Viddy Narcy from Megaman Battle Network 4

Tesla Gauss from Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Pat Fahran from Megaman Battle Network 6: Gregar Version

Ann Zap from Megaman Battle Network 6: Gregar Version

Sherrice from Rockman.exe Legend of Network

Ms.Madd from Megaman Battle Network 1

Anetta from Megaman Battle Network 3

Yuika from Megaman Battle Network 6

Legend Series

Roll Casket

Tron Bonne

There more I just never play never to know them.

ZX Series

Aile

Ashe from Megaman ZX Advent

Same as Legend

Starforce Series

Sonia Strumm

Lyra Note

Harp Note

Luna Platz

Pat Sprigs from Megaman Starforce 1

Queen Tia from Megaman Starforce 3

I`m done must of the female cast come from battle network and star force I should of say megaman classic, X, Legend, ZX, Zero, etc.

To tell the truth the megaman series in general not just the classic series need more woman character the only women character in megaman is:

But please some interesting characters not as Tempo.

Capcom has a huge universe with so many characters in it. When Flynn put OCs in it AND all the Capcom charakters. Would be too much for me.