BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

Okay... tomorrow when I get STH 257 and SU 60 i'll ask if its coming next week

Loving that Gigamix anime thing too :D i've watvhed at least 10 times XD

Now we have to take Mega Man more seriously.

What a Variant Cover! O.o

037-V2.png

Ah! Thats even more scary than Wily on #32's cover! And thats really creepy! I had to get #32's variant! (Yeah, I ignored Elec man's cameo on the normal cover...) Um, anyway, still don't know if #34's out next week or not, but i should know soon.

EDIT: "The return of a big villain" Xander! No really, who could it be? XD

Edited by Pearl98

Just look at sigma's face!! Well Vile finally showed something like an eye there! Does this mean Sigma is the main villain or not? Maybe someone cooler? Wait a minute...Cooler?....

Still as long as X is there, It's fine for me.

About the surprise character, if it's Time man, Fire man or Elec man finally appearing outside of cameos, i'll be REALLY happy :D I'm not counting Worlds Collide

Took me a while to see the list of comics for this week, but... #34's not coming out :(

We have to be patient about it. Just make yourself busy with something else! (I'm already more than busy with all those school tests)

I keep myself busy by re-reading comics (One issue per day - today I read mega man 30) and by exploring about mega man video games. (I'm just at Mega Man X4 right now)

Intrestingly, I'm playing mega man 2 right now.

Defeated the robot masters and I'm at wily's fortress.

yes yes yes yes YES! *ahem* Anyway, I wish next thursday would come quicker so it would come out...

EDIT: Okay, i posted that before reading them... Jeez, doesn't mega man know to always stick with the group? And it is best that Pharaoh Man leads as he can detect the traps. Oh hey! Rolls (kinda) in new clothes, but it isn't one of her Powered up outfits XD

Edited by Pearl98

yes yes yes yes YES! *ahem* Anyway, I wish next thursday would come quicker so it would come out...

Well this source say it will be out today. I hope Archie Comics can clear this secret.

No, it's definitely delayed. It's not on the list of comics coming tomorrow, neither is the 2nd Worlds collide graphic novel.

Also, I never realized Plant Man was THAT tall he's what? Elec man's height? A bit taller?

Nope Comic is on the Archie App!

Well well, it. Was. Awesome!

I really like this issue because there you have the action, how Break Man and his team defeated Shadow Man, you have the fun (Gemini Mans face expressions and his character or Plant Man, who is a yellow-belly in the Lanfront Ruins) and on the other side there is Break Man himself, showing, that he is not an a**hole/badass, because he is finding the definition of family and he is beginning to CARES about Roll and his "family". It will be a hard time to wait for me for Mega Man Issue 35....

The story of the Marveric Hunters is the second part of the issue and the cliffhanger at the end promises an adventurous Saga!

Edited by Centaur Man

Aaah that Issue was really wonderful. Brought up some laughters for me!

I really love how the characters are just totally well written, there's nothing I can complain about. Even tho I'm really not a fan of Quake Woman/Tempo and her creator. But in general the comic is perfect. I shall re-read it again when I find the time.

Can't wait for #35 to come out!

I just read 2 more pages, and Blues to the rescue! :D Poor Rock thinks his hearing things XDAnd I was expecting Shadow Man to be Ra Moons creating, but at the same time, I wasn't... :blink:

Heh, Tyson's art is like Ben Bates', just a little less dramatic and a little more wild.

Shadow man is officially a Wily bot! :D (I just read it on here) I couldn't help but laugh when Shadow Man started panicking when top Man attacked him XD It is his weakness after all! Now onto the Mega man X story! :D

EDIT: Oh whats this? Drill Man confirmed to be the next Cossack Robot Master? :D I wish Bright Man would appear outside of cameos :(

Edited by Pearl98

To the most part I loved the issue espicially Shadow Man's interaction with the mega man 3 robot masters accepting them as his brothers.

EDIT: Oh whats this? Drill Man confirmed to be the next Cossack Robot Master? :D I wish Bright Man would appear outside of cameos :(

Bright Man is built! You can see him, when the Blackout starts (MM: 28), when he and Pharao Man are going to shutdown and when he was reactivated and helps people (MM: 31/33).

Yeah I know, but I only see those as cameos... I was hoping he'd appear in #34 with Pharaoh Man, but I guess he's the one looking after Kalinka? When i first read Dr.Cossack say shes still having nightmares, I imagined kalinka sleeping and Bright Man being a lamp/night light XD

Alright, time for my thoughts on Issue #34:

First, 'Shadows Of The Moon'. I thought it was pretty good, and I liked that it was mostly from the perspective of the Wily-bots rather than Mega Man & Co. Which makes sense, since his story is basically just retracing his steps from the last arc. I enjoyed seeing Pharaoh Man and Plant Man again, and the revelation that Shadow Man is a Ra Moon creation was... pretty obvious, but cool nonetheless. (Could that mean he used to be a Stardroid?) I also really enjoyed the dialogue between the MM3 Robot Masters, which makes me kinda sad that they'll have to be destroyed soon... well, whenever they get around to actually doing the MM3 adaptation, that is.

And Break Man confronting Tempo/Quake Woman at the end... that should be interesting.

Then there's 'The X-Factor'. I liked it, but it didn't really excite me that much. Then again, this was just a simple 'how the Reploid Era began' story, so for what it was, it did it's job just fine. Overall, this was a great issue to read, both wrapping up one story while starting another, and I'm definately looking forward to the next issue.

Huh? I thought i posted this not long ago... but Mega man #34's delayed for another week in comic shops :(

Huh? I thought i posted this not long ago... but Mega man #34's delayed for another week in comic shops :(

But you can see the content here on SCANF. It's uploaded.

Yeah, i know. I want to have my own copy of the issue for collection purposes too.