BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

Oh no the the Quint ! NOT THE QUINT ! Alright , So a hint toward a possible normal megaman/ mega X crossover ? Me wants.

Now all we need is a legend comic and I'll say that this is the second best comic out of a video game ever .

Of course it's the second best.

And we may be getting the two blues together…

Well no matter what people say I wait right here for a megaman zero comic, megaman battle network comic, or a megaman starforce comic because I like that series for some reason.

So, I've just read newest Mega Man 31...

Robot Masters like Needle Man or Gemini Man were described as mining robots turned evil, which I found confusing. Yes, In games they were made by Light and Wily, but in comic they were designed by Wily and made by Ra Moon... You would think that if Wily stole more blueprints from Light, good doctor would bring that up...

Metal, while this is an interesting plot point, you forgot something .

SPOILERS.

1 Could someone tell me how to post spoilers?

2This isn't a plot point. They just described that way. This is the least spoilerish information I could pick from whole issue. Or is there anybody here who doesnt read comics posted here and have no idea who's that Ra Moon person?

Edited by MetalSkulkBane_PL

Hum , Fine then, I won't say anything. But still , unknown information about character always seemed spoiler for me.

Was I right or wrong?.

Just got to read the latest issue. The fight was effin' awesome.

There's a big twist in the end. And, even though I spoiler tagged this, I dare not give it away here. Let's just remeber that Ra Moon was from space. Gotta hand it to Ian and the rest for delivering a great end to the arc.

Edited by SilentBobX

1 Could someone tell me how to post spoilers?

2This isn't a plot point. They just described that way. This is the least spoilerish information I could pick from whole issue. Or is there anybody here who doesnt read comics posted here and have no idea who's that Ra Moon person?

I thought I told you how to make spoilers, or was that hypermetal? I always seem to be confused when it comes to you two :3

Anyways, you can make spoilers by using

text here [/ spoiler] <--- without the space

1 person likes this

By reading what silent bob wrote , and it's statement about Ra-moon ... oh boy ... Would that mean that a famous robot will finally make his appearence in the comic book ?

He did, but

If you've played Mega Man V (Game Boy) you'd know who Ra Moon was talking to at the end (He said "Avenge me!" to the Stardroids)

He did, but

If you've played Mega Man V (Game Boy) you'd know who Ra Moon was talking to at the end (He said "Avenge me!" to the Stardroids)

And well, the Robot Master at the end of the Comic looks a little bit like

Sunstar

Aaaand we have to wait for issue 33, because it isn´t online in the shops neither in the Archie App x/

#33's out this week, so it should be up on the app store on Wednesday :)

#33's out this week, so it should be up on the app store on Wednesday :)

I got a source that lets me know when every Mega Man comic is released and it should have been last Wednesday.

That part slighly consfuses me:

Sunstar technically isnt a Stardroid, isnt he?

Edited by MetalSkulkBane_PL

@MetalSkulkBane_PL: I don' t know, but I thing he isn' t.

Ra Moon talks about children in plural right? It could be possible, that the other Stard. will come.

In issue 20 we saw Earth.

Since the SAR arc is finally coming to a close, what's everyones oppinion on the whole story arc? I'll post my opinions once I get #33 on Thursday :)

Also, it isn't really part of the comic, but does anyone know who says " kiosugatonai Rockman?" (I don't know if that correct, I've lost quite a bit of my Japanese, and the japanese captions don't help...) In the games ending? It sounds a bit like Cut Man, but it also sounds like Elec Man, except his voice is a bit deeper...

It was pretty good arc. Sure a little less monotonic and more epic, than adaptations of Mega man 1 or 2. I actually saw gameplay from original game and I have to say as adaptation story works great. It takes all good parts, changes what wouldnt fit, adds a little new. Darker tone is well handled, and story works great in continuity sense. Break Man is developed, new threat is set, and Wily

prepares himself for Mega Man 3 which works since in both games Wily pretended to become good guy

I also like how all robots were helping people, especially Time Man. I miss him lately.

If I had to complain that some of Robot Masters from MM 3 got more time that others and fight with Needle Man and Snake Man felt really unnecessery. Final fight could last longer Any one else feels that

Devil series (Yellow, Ra, Chaos )

never get spotlight they deserve in ths comic? Also I kinda assumed that Magnet Missile explodes. So seeing Bomb Man getting hit by small magnet in face just looks unintensionally sily, like oddly timed background gag. Finally I'm getting tired of Guts Man and Cut Man. Cant Fire Man or Time Man get more page time?

Finally I'm getting tired of Guts Man and Cut Man. Can't Fire Man or Time Man get more page time?

I'm right with you on that one. Don't get me wrong, I like Guts Man and Cut Man enough, but they really are taking a lot of page time that the others could have.

I'm right with you on that one. Don't get me wrong, I like Guts Man and Cut Man enough, but they really are taking a lot of page time that the others could have.

Actually they can be one of least interesting Robot Masters. One is dumb and strong and the other keep making puns. The same puns I might add.

I also like how all robots were helping people, especially Time Man. I miss him lately. (...)

Finally I'm getting tired of Guts Man and Cut Man. Cant Fire Man or Time Man get more page time?

I like Oil Man, Time Man and Elec Man. All the Original Robot Master (EXEPT for Guts and Cut Man) should deserve more attention, but not in the scheme of being programmed by Wily to serve him and fight Mega Man.

Actually they can be one of least interesting Robot Masters. One is dumb and strong and the other keeps making puns. The same puns I might add.

Again, I don't mind them, but I agree that they shouldn't be the most prominent members. I mean, they should at least let Fire Man's "Flames of Justice" get a shot!

All the Original Robot Masters (EXCEPT for Guts and Cut Man) should deserve more attention, but not in the scheme of being programmed by Wily to serve him and fight Mega Man.

Actually, I just remembered something; in Mega Man 7 & 8 (the Sega Saturn version, at least), weren't Guts Man and Cut Man (along with Wood Man) enemies again for no given reason? Maybe we're seeing a lot of those two recently because they might end up temporarily reprogrammed during those particular arcs, which could leave a greater impact on Mega Man when he has to fight them again... (Hmm, maybe I should stop theorising about events that won't even happen for a LONG time).

Wood man and Cut Man are random encounters. Guts Man is stolen by Wily and rebuild to be stronger.

Not that I think about it do we really need all these Robot Masters in every arc? I mean they almost didnt show up for Worlds Collide, meaning they dont spend entire day working for Light.

Just Imagine issues 5-8 "Time Keeps Slipping" where Mega would beat Time and Oil Men at the same time WITHOUT back-up of 6 Robots Masters that simply make it unfair fight. And imagine how much of an impact would make their dramatic rescue in issue 12, final of Mega Man 2 adapation, if readers werent already aware that these guys are definitely going to be reccuring.

On unrelated mater I hope everybody know their games well, because beetwen Rock of Ages, Worlds Collide, and off-panels this comic is brutal on people who dont want any spoilers.