BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

Here are the preview pages of Mega Man #45. Spoiled because of the size. Sorry for the bad quality, I did my best, I don't know how to screenshot on my tablet

960151_948400571838639_88788864036362549

10920955_948401085171921_793669526871184

10915148_948401151838581_918927628490299

10428019_948401135171916_339314508333433

10917395_948401215171908_675496647435556

Edited by Pearl98

Daaaaaaamn that Proto Man appreance! I can't wait for it! Thank's for the screenshots!

Roll hit Doc Robot with your best weapon you've got! A broom!

I have to say it...

...but Proto Man you are a fool! Mega Man is heartwarming and giving you the function to be a brother to Rock and you! >:C Youuu punched his hand away!

Centaur.. While I do agree with you... Please do take in count that this all started from misunderstanding which led to this point where Proto Man cannot trust people that easily. He doesn't know what to think or how to react to his siblings. Since Doctor Light made them after his disappearance... He might think he's just toying with his feelings and Rock and Roll are only there to remind him of the fact that he really is replaced.

I know, I know and in this point I really can understand him and I love Proto Man for this inner-struggle. This post should not say that I don't like him ;-) Just make me a little bit sad and angry.

I think he is one of the greatest characters in the game and Flynn is doing a great job, working on that character and to make him really special and give him a character-history. He has feelings about Roll and Rock, but I also think he doesn't like to know that he could be wrong. I think in MM4 (?) he is forgiving Light but this scene was really affecting with this sentence "To be my brother" as a new function in life. If that would be in a movie I would cry a lot!

Same here Centaur Man.. ... Man.. Now I REALLY want to see a movie about it ;_______;

My thoughts on Issue 47:

It felt like they were just cramming in things to get the Gamma confrontation going.

I did enjoy The DOC Robot fight. And the conflicting personalities of MM 2 Robot Masters.

I don't normally post the Megaman covers but because Worlds Collide...

MM_51_Cover.jpgMM_51_Variant.jpg

IS ALL LOST?! The evil Sigma unleashes an unstoppable army in "Worlds Unite" Part Eight: Sonic, Mega Man and X lead the unified army against Sigma’s horde of resurrected Mavericks! Sigma has now taken command of the Genesis Portals, threatening to fuse together even MORE worlds! With our heroes’ time and strength running out, Sticks returns with reinforcements—and you’ll never believe who she recruited! Featuring cover art from the legendary Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante, and variant cover art from Sonic rising star Diana Skelly and part 8 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

Also...I know NegaMetallix posted the the previous Megaman one in the World's Collide topic, but he didn't put up the variants so if you want to see here they are

625px-Mega_Man_-50.jpg

Main

Mega_Man_-50_%28variant%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_2%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_3%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_4%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_5%29.jpg

(Fourth variant looks wrong to me)

Oh my the awesomeness of these covers~ Really looking forward on reading all of the stories too~

Also...I know NegaMetallix posted the the previous Megaman one in the World's Collide topic, but he didn't put up the variants so if you want to see here they are

625px-Mega_Man_-50.jpg

Main

Mega_Man_-50_%28variant%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_2%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_3%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_4%29.jpgMega_Man_-50_%28variant_5%29.jpg

(Fourth variant looks wrong to me)

Yeah, I had a problem with adding those covers; either it wouldn't let me post them because the 'extension isn't supported on this community', but when I did get the right ones, there were too many images on the post (keep in mind, I was also posting Parts 5-7's covers too) so I cut it down to the main cover only. Then again, I personally prefer the main over all the variants anyway (aside from the last one, but that's part of a much bigger cover). ESPECIALLY that one with 'Quake Woman' and... Xander Payne's undead corpse?! (Well, that's what I think it looks like. Honestly, that art is so un-Mega Man that I question how it even got approved.)

Who the heck drew that fourth varient?  Did they get the wrong memo about a 'dark and gritty' reboot or something?  *shudders*

All except for the fourth varinet look so un-mega man that make you question how capcom approve of these.

So after reading Issue #49 today...

...I'm sad to see some of my personal favourite Robot Masters (like Metal Man) shut down. However, I can understand why some of them chose to do it. I'm sure they'll have moments where they return, but for now it's a bit disappointing. Still, at least Shadow Man is sticking around. (Gee, I wonder why...) As for the whole Mr. X deal, I know a lot of people have already guessed as to who he may be, but I'll wait until it's officially confirmed. And the connection to Worlds Unite... seems very similar to the one in Sonic Boom #7 (only happens in the last page, silhouette of a MMX-related character) only we clearly see it's Sigma because this IS the Mega Man comic, after all, not a SEGA comic. With all that said, this was an enjoyable, if saddening issue, and I'm at least happy that most Wily-bots haven't left yet.

Now to bring on 'WORLDS UNITE'! I'll see you all in that thread for Sonic Universe #76.

...I'm sad to see some of my personal favourite Robot Masters (like Metal Man) shut down. However, I can understand why some of them chose to do it. I'm sure they'll have moments where they return, but for now it's a bit disappointing. Still, at least Shadow Man is sticking around. (Gee, I wonder why...) As for the whole Mr. X deal, I know a lot of people have already guessed as to who he may be, but I'll wait until it's officially confirmed. And the connection to Worlds Unite... seems very similar to the one in Sonic Boom #7 (only happens in the last page, silhouette of a MMX-related character) only we clearly see it's Sigma because this IS the Mega Man comic, after all, not a SEGA comic. With all that said, this was an enjoyable, if saddening issue, and I'm at least happy that most Wily-bots haven't left yet.

Now to bring on 'WORLDS UNITE'! I'll see you all in that thread for Sonic Universe #76.

Mr.X is Dr.Wily *Spoiler*  :P

Mr.X is Dr.Wily *Spoiler*  :P

While I know Mr. X was Wily in the games. This one seems to have a strong hatred for robots and has a strange eye, reminding me of another certain lunatic. :huh:

Edited by AceofSpades17

At this stage it would more of a surprise reveal if it ISN'T the obvious 

Time traveling, robot hating, eye missing, guy with a name starting with X

But that Y character's design... I kept expecting her to pull out a pokeball and challenge the cops to a duel!

1 person likes this

At this stage it would more of a surprise reveal if it ISN'T the obvious 

Time traveling, robot hating, eye missing, guy with a name starting with X

But that Y character's design... I kept expecting her to pull out a pokeball and challenge the cops to a duel!

I have got to agree with Skye about Y's design. She looks like Team Rocket's member or something! And when I read about what happened to all robot masters... I almost cried. (from the inside I was crying but from the outside.. almost.) and Mr.X.. I'm starting to see a pattern here. (Wily joins forces with another awesome enemy, ends up getting his butt kicked, the "ally" is actually a traitor and throws him out of the organization or locks him up in a cell, Wily regrets all his life choices and "joins back" to the good guy's side for the moment and Light is too kind to believe his act, Wily betrays them, Dr.Light regrets his decisions, MEGA MAN TIME!,Rock wins, PLOT TWIST, Everyone cries and my feels will go on~) My Mega Man experiences in a nut shell :) 

Reading MM 49. Wow. I have no words for this masterpiece. I am crying of the choice of the Robot Masters and this drama. I don't know how I should feel about it.

I hope just that they let the Robot Masters of MM 6 stay online.

I hope just that they let the Robot Masters of MM 6 stay online.

I don't see why not mostly I'm worry about the MM9 Robot Masters since they chose to work for wily not forces like the rest.

I must be stupid for not getting this, but can someone explain to me why shadow man stuck around? I didn't understand that.

I thought it was because he had a plan to get back at Megaman/save the robot masters shut down/both