Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nfkjasfas

This will be a new minigame on runescape where you will be transported to the world

1 post in this topic

I personally believe Jagex did not manage the situation properly in regards to feedback from users OSRS Accounts. This is the reason I'll take an example from my real life to illustrate it. Imagine waking up at 5 AM. When you are out of bed and switch on the light. Since you're familiar with seeing darkness instead of light, you will partially close your eyes, allowing the maximum amount of light that you can. As you become more comfortable with light the eyes will begin to slowly open until you are able to absorb everything that's being shown to you.

Imagine it as a bright and bright and sunny day. Once you go outside, the sun's rays will blind you once again. You can close your eyes for a short time and keep them that manner or wear sunglasses. No matter what you do, you'll be in a position to block some of the sunlight from reaching your eyes.

In the example above, you can either close or open your eyes depending upon the circumstances. The amount of light that you filter depends on the amount of light that is available. This is a concept I call dynamic filtering, and it's a concept that is evident in nearly every aspect of the world.

One issue I have observed in certain communities is that they make a policy or "filter", according to the current circumstances, and then stick with the same policy for a lengthy period of time Buy RS Gold. This is because the world changes rapidly and community leaders don't change their policies in line with the changing environment.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0