The Next RP...

The Next RP   7 votes

1. 1. What should the next RP be?

• Mega Man (Original, X, etc.)
    • Power Rangers
    • Anime (Bleach, Naruto, Etc.)
    • Persona (3/4)
    • One big Crossover

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Right, Seeing as how things are going smoothly with Chaos Freedom so far, I think it's time we step it up a level by making another RP. A rather good way to train your multi-tasking skills. Being able to click one RP off for a second to click the other on, then vice-versa.

The question is, which RP should it be? I'm leaving that for you guys to decide. ...What you see above on the poll are the areas I currently have Ideas with in terms of RPs. To make things interesting, the next RP will NOT be related to Sonic. I might make another Sonic RP if I find a good Loose Plot line to go with. Do bear in mind, When it comes to Megaman and Anime, I don't know what I'll do for them. I might make just one of the incarnations, or I might cross them all over. ...Which leads me to the last one: What "Big Crossover" means is, any character from any media, or your own mind in one RP. (Within God-modding consideration, of course.) That may sound clustered, but this RP has been done before, and has used the amount to its advantage.

EDIT: I will say this: Naruto is something I will NOT do. My apologies to all Naruto fans, I just used Naruto as an example.

I'll close this Poll tomorrow, and the winner will be the next RP I will make.

Have fun. :D

I have to go for power rangers because I can actually see tht being known by all the rpers here and it will be fun.

Do MMORPGs count as other media? Even they don't I still vote for one big crossover.

1 person likes this

Well, I suppose they do, but I don't recommend MMORPG characters, not for this one, anyway.

Welp, Times up. The winner is Megaman. ...Specifically, it looks like it's going to be Megaman X. I'll be making the OOC of it soon.