Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yumallah

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

50 posts in this topic

D:< Never! I'd rather own it myself than look it up online. (Not that it's cheating but owning the real deal is so much more better.)

Well, that's your opinion, what can I do?

Nothing really just saying. By the way would Meteora happen to be your favorite character? (or one of them?) Considering she's your profile pic. Not that she isn't totally awesome, especially in that episode.

Yeah, she totally is! To be frank I always had some symptathy for her, I've felt really bad for her after seeing the conditions she had to live in after being kicked out of St. O's, but after the last few episodes she's become my absolute favorite, with Eclipsa as a close second. 

Oh and that's not Meteora on the pic, that's GROBB, heh-heh, remember? That was her fake name!

Oh my of course! Sorry Grobb it is! and yeah I do have sympathy for her too, as well as Eclipsa, Globgor and heck even Toffee. (I mean considering that Mewmans started everything by taking over their land, forcing them to go into hiding, trying to burn them etc, etc. I don't honestly blame them for trying to fight back, and hating them? and especially what happened during Solaria's time.... whoooo boi.) but really Eclipsa's family has gone through so much, and all they ever wanted was to be a happy family. (and I mean c'mon who could ever hate lil' baby Meteora? with lil' fangs, pointy ears, cute tail, climbing on the ceiling and doing the Exorcist...)

Toffee? Nah, that guy's just as nasty as Solaria. In the book (sorry if's a little spoiler, but I have to) it states that Moon's mother, Comet Butterfly, was already negotiating peace between Mewmans and Monsters with the Monster King, but then Toffee along with his group of Septarians had to kill her for that!

Well isn't that what it kind of stated in the show too? In Moon the Undaunted? and I know that's like VERY BAD thing to do, but it makes me wonder, if one of the earlier Queens had attacked against their families, and maybe even killed THEM? So it would be pretty much impossible for them to forgive the Mewmans. Obviously they could've gone with more peaceful method and be better than them, but maybe they just wanted their lands back, and for anyone who uses magic to suffer as they did?

Either way, they're two sides of the same coin. Nothing more, nothing less.

True true, I guess I'm just more of the emotional side. Can't help but feel bad even for the bad guys.

Well, you can also feel bad for Solaria, too. She was a single parent, for lord's sake!

I mean I DO feel bad for her too! (and Eclipsa since Solaria was her momma) but like both killed a lot of people, but would any of this had happened if the Mewmans hadn't arrived on THAT exact place in the first place? Not saying it was completely their fault, but like, whoo boi if they hadn't assumed the Monsters were dangerous maybe none of this would have happened?

D:< Never! I'd rather own it myself than look it up online. (Not that it's cheating but owning the real deal is so much more better.)

Well, that's your opinion, what can I do?

Nothing really just saying. By the way would Meteora happen to be your favorite character? (or one of them?) Considering she's your profile pic. Not that she isn't totally awesome, especially in that episode.

Yeah, she totally is! To be frank I always had some symptathy for her, I've felt really bad for her after seeing the conditions she had to live in after being kicked out of St. O's, but after the last few episodes she's become my absolute favorite, with Eclipsa as a close second. 

Oh and that's not Meteora on the pic, that's GROBB, heh-heh, remember? That was her fake name!

Oh my of course! Sorry Grobb it is! and yeah I do have sympathy for her too, as well as Eclipsa, Globgor and heck even Toffee. (I mean considering that Mewmans started everything by taking over their land, forcing them to go into hiding, trying to burn them etc, etc. I don't honestly blame them for trying to fight back, and hating them? and especially what happened during Solaria's time.... whoooo boi.) but really Eclipsa's family has gone through so much, and all they ever wanted was to be a happy family. (and I mean c'mon who could ever hate lil' baby Meteora? with lil' fangs, pointy ears, cute tail, climbing on the ceiling and doing the Exorcist...)

Toffee? Nah, that guy's just as nasty as Solaria. In the book (sorry if's a little spoiler, but I have to) it states that Moon's mother, Comet Butterfly, was already negotiating peace between Mewmans and Monsters with the Monster King, but then Toffee along with his group of Septarians had to kill her for that!

Well isn't that what it kind of stated in the show too? In Moon the Undaunted? and I know that's like VERY BAD thing to do, but it makes me wonder, if one of the earlier Queens had attacked against their families, and maybe even killed THEM? So it would be pretty much impossible for them to forgive the Mewmans. Obviously they could've gone with more peaceful method and be better than them, but maybe they just wanted their lands back, and for anyone who uses magic to suffer as they did?

Either way, they're two sides of the same coin. Nothing more, nothing less.

True true, I guess I'm just more of the emotional side. Can't help but feel bad even for the bad guys.

Well, you can also feel bad for Solaria, too. She was a single parent, for lord's sake!

I mean I DO feel bad for her too! (and Eclipsa since Solaria was her momma) but like both killed a lot of people, but would any of this had happened if the Mewmans hadn't arrived on THAT exact place in the first place? Not saying it was completely their fault, but like, whoo boi if they hadn't assumed the Monsters were dangerous maybe none of this would have happened?

Well, no one will ever know now,

So, have you watched the episodes, Shinomi?

1 person likes this

The new ones that end up in a cliffhanger yes.

So, what's your opinion on them? What do you expect from the last remaining three episodes?

1 person likes this

So, what's your opinion on them? What do you expect from the last remaining three episodes?

First of all, that they'll be longer like the Battle For Mewni ones, that EQUALITY finally happens, and that the one girl that went nuts will get what she deserves.

First of all, that they'll be longer like the Battle For Mewni ones, that EQUALITY finally happens, and that the one girl that went nuts will get what she deserves.

I think she deserves redemption... Once again, you haven't read the Book of Spells, so I can't tell you why... Mind if I spoil some bits of the Book to you?

1 person likes this

I think she deserves redemption... Once again, you haven't read the Book of Spells, so I can't tell you why... Mind if I spoil some bits of the Book to you

Please don't. I mean I know she probably has redeeming qualities, and she WAS working for the former Queen Moon as well. I know she must have had strong feelings or so for Solaria, and her loss is probably what made her mad, but she needs to understand why what she is doing is not acceptable. (also the gosh darn Council plotting behind everyone's back. They're monsters too! Can't they let it be? They should be working FOR the people not against them) 

I think she deserves redemption... Once again, you haven't read the Book of Spells, so I can't tell you why... Mind if I spoil some bits of the Book to you

Please don't. I mean I know she probably has redeeming qualities, and she WAS working for the former Queen Moon as well. I know she must have had strong feelings or so for Solaria, and her loss is probably what made her mad, but she needs to understand why what she is doing is not acceptable. (also the gosh darn Council plotting behind everyone's back. They're monsters too! Can't they let it be? They should be working FOR the people not against them) 

Once again, you won't understand why she can be redeemed unless you read the book or some of the new episodes give us some flashbacks. Which reminds me, here's a screenshot from one of tomorrow's episodes that was leaked:jSyONJ2ZW10.jpg

1 person likes this

Well, uh, the few episodes before the finale came today, so SPOILER ALERT!

Starco is the endgame ship, there's no turning back now. But, thankfully, Daron didn't leave us without any problems, because now that Star needs to destroy magic (just like Toffee wanted to, SURPRISE!), she has to choose: Marco will obviously go back to Earth, so Star needs to choose whether she stays with him on Earth or stays with her family on Mewni. But I still hope they'll find a way to solve all this without getting rid of the connection between Mewni and Earth. Or maybe they'll somehow merge Earth and Mewni together? Who knows, it's SvTFoE, anything can happen!

Also, everyone who said Mina isn't a menacing villain should their words back right now, because Mina is THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAIN WE'VE EVER SEEN IN THIS SHOW! Like, we did know a way to defeat Toffee, we did know a way to defeat Meteora, but Mina? She's literally UNSTOPPABLE at this point! And the MHC are total jerks, except for H-poo, she's the best. River is now friends with Globgor, that's great, it's nice to finally see some character development for both of them. 

MOON IS A TRAITOR? How could she? She was such a sweetheart, such a cutiepie, but now she ALMOST FOUGHT AGAINST HER OWN DAUGHTER? And how stupid can one be to team up with Mina and NOT expect her wanting to obliterate the Monsterkind? I really hope she does something good in the finale to redeem her after such terrible actions.

And fuck Mina. Like, seriously, FUCK MINA.

1 person likes this

Hidden Content

Well all I can say:

Told you Mina is crazy, also didn't expect Moon to be part of this... I mean I knew the Council was a bit, well full on a-holes at times. I mean c'mon. ALL THIS, because Moon wouldn't take responsibility, first for Eclipsa's spell, then she blamed her for getting stuck in the Magic Dimension, even though it wasn't her fault, and now this. Like really? So far Eclipsa hasn't exactly done anything wrong (though of course she was a bit obsessed about Globgor), but none of that would've happened, if people could give the monsters a chance, and believe in change. Like C'mon! Even during Solaria's time, the Monsters just wanted their homes back. Even the spider said they build a village into his/her NEST. Can you really blame them for hating on Mewmans? (Though I don't hate Solaria herself, I still think killing monsters was wrong.)

I loved the Starco part, but now if Star is really going along with her plan I wonder.. Just what will happen, and if she cancels out ALL magic, does that mean that NO ONE, ANYWHERE can use it ever again? I'm going to feel so sorry for Janna. Does it also mean that any effect done by magic will be nullified, or will the effects stay, but no one will be able to use it from that point on? (Like say someone used a magic spell in the past to fix their house or so, now if Star goes and makes it go BOOM will that house go back to it's original state, or stay the same?)

I wonder, if they heal Globgor, will it work if Star manages to destroy the Magic Dimension with the whispering spell, or will the mark caused by Mina just disappear? and does this mean no one can use the Dimensional Scissors anymore? Isn't that magic as well?

(also if you're going to post anything relating to the future episodes, can you hide those too? Cause I want like 0% spoilers at all times, thank you :) )

Hidden Content

Well all I can say:

Hidden Content

Well,

Of course I can. You can be sure, there will be no spoilers whatsoever. 

Heh, you don't hate Solaria herself? It's just because you haven't read the Book. I understand that you can't read it right now, but I reccomend you to check out some videos on Solaria's chapter, they're all freely available on YouTube. You'll learn a lot about the mindscape of the sick person that Solaria was.

Moom blames Eclipsa for transporting her into the Magic Realm, but not only was it Moon first who went to fight Meteora (if only Moon didn't do that, I'm sure Eclipsa would've solved everything with her daughter, preventing all the chaos caused by her later), but Moon being transported into the Magic Realm also did a lot of good to her. First of all, she healed her, uh, I don't know how to call them, "marks" caused by Eclipsa's spell, and she learned about her and Star's actual heritage as Pie Folk, which might break her reality a little bit, but is still interesting nonetheless. So Moon is not better than Solaria in any way, even worse than her in the way that she was stupid enough to work with Mina.

1 person likes this

Hidden Content

Well all I can say:

Hidden Content

Well,

Hidden Content

Oh alright

Usually I don't exactly like HATE the person, but more whatever they have done.. Though there are some exceptions to that rule at times. AND YES. Moon, girl, what are you even doing?! WHY?? Although I think that in both Solaria's and Moon's case they both THOUGHT that what they did would be for the good of the people, buuuut... They didn't stop to think about it too much (ends don't justify the means~)

still feeling bad for Star though..

Hidden Content

Well all I can say:

Hidden Content

Well,

Hidden Content

Oh alright

Hidden Content

Okay, sorry, can't keep it anymore to hold up a conversation - in her chapter Solaria made an entire guide on how to "properly" eradicate a Monster, and each time she tells that she mentoins that these monsters "will be happier this way", she does it again and again, eventually saying "trust me when I say, they are really HAPPIER this way" especially highlighting that "happier", this just shows how crazy she was and how broken her mindscape was.

1 person likes this

So, "Star vs." has ended today. I... I have no words for now, I'll speak later.

1 person likes this

Well I just saw the last episode (well unless someone's going to make a movie~ *wink wink, nudge nudge, Disney please.)

I liked it. It was cool way to end the show in my opinion, and gave a sort of open, but happy end for the most part (I mean sure Mina and Manfred are still somewhere out there but.. Without magic, I don't think they're going to be a threat) I liked how the Mewmans basically are now back to humans which is their origin in the first pace, so it seems fitting. I do feel a bit sad for Rhombulus, Omnitraxus, and Hekapoo but then again they were kind of being villains, sending Meteora away, locking up Eclipsa and Globgor, basically scheming in the shadows, sometimes with sometimes without Moon. I do love that Starco is FINALLY canon, and for all those haters out there, I. TOLD. YOU. SO.

I do feel like there was a bit of a missed opportunity to get Janna and Tom together though (At least I shipped them, I don't know if anyone else did.), but friendship's good too. Mewni and Earth basically fusing together is AWESOME. (Though obviously a bit scary for the humans, but hey, if the Mewmans managed to deal with them, so can they.) But soooo... I don't think there'll be anymore dimension travelling? Since y'know, no magic? and Hekapoo was needed to make more Dimensional Scissors and whatever. Well now I just feel sad for any of those people who are literally trapped in some weird pocket dimension for all eternity. (Unless of course, ALL the dimension were sort of mixed together? Idk.) But anyway, I liked it, it had emotion, got a bit teary eyed, Two dummies got together, their ancestors seemed happy about their final decision. It's a good end all in all.

Well I just saw the last episode (well unless someone's going to make a movie~ *wink wink, nudge nudge, Disney please.)

Hidden Content

Well then,

Heckapoo redeemed herself by saving Star, Moon, Eclipsa and Meteora from their demise at the hands of Mina, and by sacrficing herself to create a better future for everyone. The same can't be said about Omni and Rhombulus, ESPECIALLY Rhombulus, he was a total jerk, in my opinion, the jerkiest jerk in history of modern cartoons. At least Omni's had some rational thinking, while Rhombulus is just outright dumb. Also, he has a crush on Moon, which means he's pedophile because when you compare his age to Moon's age, she's a toddler to him. Alright, that last part was a joke, don't take it too seriously.

And yes, we certainly beed some more SvTFoE media, be it a movie or a comic book (which was Daron originally intended the show to be), because there's. so much unresolved questions - how are Mewmans going to fit into human society? Will they embrace democracy or search for a new monarch? Will they finally, you know, stop being dumb? And how are humans going to react to Monsters? I imagine the US government teaming up with Mina, providing her their best technologies, and working together to get rid of Monsters. Is Mewni fused with the entire planet Earth or is it only Echo Creek? Will it become a country of it's own and join major world politics or will they be integrated as a part of any other country? And, the most important question of all is... wait, sh*t, I can't tell you that, you still haven't read the Book... I really reccomend you reading the Book before any new SvTFoE media comes out.

1 person likes this

Oh

According to the wiki page, it says that EARTH and MEWNI, along with OTHER MAGICAL DIMENSIONS, have merged into one. So yeah, it's all of them together. I personally think since there are now monster and all, that they should go with democracy, since y'know, I don't think the monsters and other magical beings would necessarily be okay with rules anymore, though then again if the continents still work normally, maybe it goes by country? Like some have rulers, some don't? since there's no more magic or so, there's ONE threat taken care of, and I don't think Mina would necessarily work with humans, since you know.. That one ep where she literally wanted to push em' of the cliff and or fight them? So yeah. 

I'd like to think that people aren't stupid enough to start a war with monsters and other beings by using normal weapons, heck they don't even know whether they'd WORK in the first place. I don't know whether we'll get anything more from this show, I mean MAYBE, but even if we don't, most of the questions I think were answered during the last season at least. If it's a major question you're thinking of do tell, I don't want to look up stuff online, I'd more rather buy the book when I can. Physical copy over online one.

I DO think Mewmans have no choice but to meet half way with humans, they can't use magic, humans can't get rid of the monsters, they'll figure it out. Maybe Marco and Star can be sort of like ambadassors for Humans, and Mewmans

Oh

Hidden Content

Okay,

The episode you were talking about is called "Starcrushed", and Mina never wanted to harm humans in any way, she only wanted to rule them. Now that she has no powers and is at constant threat because, well, most monsters want her DEAD, working with human authorities who most definitely will not be okay with monsters is the most rational choice for her. This really could be a very great plot for a movie - Star, Marco, Eclipsa, Moon, all their friends and the entire monsterkind, along with like-minded humans and Mewmans, fighting together against the world authorities. That's quite interesting, won't you agree?

Also, now that magic's really gone, the only biological difference Mewmans have from humans is the fact that they can have colors such as blue, green and purple as their natural hair colors. Aside from that they're exactly the same.

2 people like this

BREAKING NEWS!

I agree, having a Tv-Movie is way more likely, than a new Season. I'm onboard the movie to be honest. (Definitely wouldn't even mind if it was more about the older Queens or so, since there is a lot we still don't know.) 

BREAKING NEWS!

I agree, having a Tv-Movie is way more likely, than a new Season. I'm onboard the movie to be honest. (Definitely wouldn't even mind if it was more about the older Queens or so, since there is a lot we still don't know.) 

I would actualy prefer it to be about Meteora and Mariposa's adventures in the new Mewni-Earth (I still need to know how to properly call this new world). We basically know everything we need to know about the queens from the Book (yeah, you're not getting away with not reading it), but what happens next is unknown. How will both humans and Mewmans/Monsters adapt to each other? That's what I wanna know!

And I also just want to see more of teenage Meteora, I freaking love her.

Mod edit: Merging the double post

2 people like this

So, there recently happened an AMA on reddit with Daron Nefcy herself. She answered some important questions we all had lingering in our minds, for example - is Seth the Septarian alive or not, how did Toffee know so much about the Butterfly family and magic, are we going to get a sequel and so. much. MORE!

So, there recently happened an AMA on reddit with Daron Nefcy herself. She answered some important questions we all had lingering in our minds, for example - is Seth the Septarian alive or not, how did Toffee know so much about the Butterfly family and magic, are we going to get a sequel and so. much. MORE!

FUCKEN KNEW that Seth was out of the game, though.... uh. We still don't know whether him and Toffee were related in any way? (Or if Toffee just beat him and took his title)

FUCKEN KNEW that Seth was out of the game, though.... uh. We still don't know whether him and Toffee were related in any way? (Or if Toffee just beat him and took his title)

Well, Toffee IS called "Prince of Dark Monster Nations" in Moon's tapestry, so I guess there must be a reason for that. And as we know that Seth was the King of Septarians... Well, you get the idea.