Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yumallah

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

50 posts in this topic

20150303113219 Star vs. The Forces of Evil is an American animated television series created by Daron Nefcy and developed by Jordana Arkin and Dave Wasson, which airs on Disney Channel and Disney XD.[1] The first Disney XD series created by a woman, and the third overall for Disney Television Animation (following Pepper Ann and Doc McStuffins), it follows the adventures of Star Butterfly (voiced by Eden Sher), the young turbulent heir to the royal throne in the dimension of Mewni, who is sent to Earth so she can complete her education and learn to be a worthy princess, and Marco Diaz (Adam McArthur), a human teenager who becomes her roommate and best friend, as they live their daily lives, and go on adventures in other dimensions.

1 person likes this

The curremt running season is Season 4, which is confirmed to be the last season of the show.

Season 4 of Star vs. The Forces of Evil  follows the main characters as they continue their adventures in Mewni and briefly on Earth, and explore new dimensions. But as things change in the royal palace, Star will soon learn that running the kingdom is far more complicated than she thought.

The final episode will air on May 19th, 2019. This means there's few episodes left. So if you're new to the show, you better catch up fast!

1 person likes this

Wait it's seriously going to end now?! Wasn't there going to be S5 or something? Why end so suddenly?

Wait it's seriously going to end now?! Wasn't there going to be S5 or something? Why end so suddenly?

Nope, there was NEVER going to be a Season 5. It was decided back in 2017 that Season 4 will be the end of it all. Though I hope they'll continue the storyline in the form of books and stuff like that, like Gravity Falls did.

1 person likes this

Oh, and as Disney usually does, they dropped a clip from an upcoming episode just before it's airing, so here's one -

https://m.vk.com/video-142987647_456239030?list=6690098fb0e5ebe038&from=wall-142987647_18318

People in the fandom speculate that the couple shown in this clip are Janna's parents, which makes sense considering one of the episodes' synopsises says that they're gonna need Janna's help.

1 person likes this

Oh, and as Disney usually does, they dropped a clip from an upcoming episode just before it's airing, so here's one -

https://m.vk.com/video-142987647_456239030?list=6690098fb0e5ebe038&from=wall-142987647_18318

People in the fandom speculate that the couple shown in this clip are Janna's parents, which makes sense considering one of the episodes' synopsises says that they're gonna need Janna's help.

Oh Cool! (Though I try not to spoil anything or see any spoilers until the episodes actually air, which should either be tomorrow at night, or on Monday.) So I suppose we won't be seeing Toffee again huh ._. (Too bad since he was my favorite villain in the show)

Yup, sexy lizard boy's not coming back. In the words of Ludo, "it turns out he's dead". One question before I continue - have you seen the Book of Spells that came out last september?

1 person likes this

Yup, sexy lizard boy's not coming back. In the words of Ludo, "it turns out he's dead". One question before I continue - have you seen the Book of Spells that came out last september?

I actually haven't seen anything related to the Book of Spells.. Though I kind of want to buy it. Why?

I actually haven't seen anything related to the Book of Spells.. Though I kind of want to buy it. Why?

Well, because there's an important character from Toffee's species who was mentoined in the Book and who fans speculate might make an appearance before the Season finale. Should I tell you about him?

1 person likes this

Well, some new episodes got released today! SPOILER ALERT!

And another long week waiting, here we go again. Can you imagine? There's just five more episodes and it's all over! No more Star!

SO. MUCH. INFORMATION!

Well, first of all, Starco confirmed.

Second of all, Jantom comfirmed!

Star considers the Firstborn (it's that unicorn lady from the Magic Realm) to be her daughter, which is a little bit strange considering that Firstborn sounds and acts much more mature than Star herself, but it makes sense because Star "created" her. By the way, the Magic Realm's got some problems of it's own too, caused by the dark magic that Moon washed off of herself when she was there, but I'm sure they'll solve it somewhere in "Cleaved".

Also, Janna is filipina. And Mewmans were originally humans! My theory comes true at long last! And Glossaryck's got something to do with this, I'm sure we'll touch on it later.

And, just as I predicted, Rhombulus wasn't actually jailed, and the MHC's been working with Mina all this time Well, Heckapoo acted a little better, she even tried to stop Mina, but she still didn't try hard enough.

Edited by Jumala
1 person likes this

Well, because there's an important character from Toffee's species who was mentoined in the Book and who fans speculate might make an appearance before the Season finale. Should I tell you about him?

Oh boi um, I'd rather it's kept as a secret, as I said I don't like spoilers, so I'll avoid them till the end thank you ^_^ . I DO know that the book also has like, ALL of Star's ancestors and all (Which is the main reason why I'd like to buy it, also because I have an oc for the show, this would make things easier for me backgroundwise.) 

Oh boi um, I'd rather it's kept as a secret, as I said I don't like spoilers, so I'll avoid them till the end thank you ^_^ . I DO know that the book also has like, ALL of Star's ancestors and all (Which is the main reason why I'd like to buy it, also because I have an oc for the show, this would make things easier for me backgroundwise.) 

Well, if you want to buy it, then do it! 

Have you watched the last couple of episodes?

1 person likes this

Also, it feautures not ALL of Star's ancestors, it only features those who had the book, bdcause before the creation of the book there were already hundreds of queens.

1 person likes this

I mean if those came TODAY then not, gotta wait till evening/night before my site uploads them.

Also, it feautures not ALL of Star's ancestors, it only features those who had the book, bdcause before the creation of the book there were already hundreds of queens.

Close enough I say. It gives the closest to finished family tree I suppose, but it's a good thing still. (also from what I've heard a look at some of the monster species?) which I'm also interested in.

I mean if those came TODAY then not, gotta wait till evening/night before my site uploads them.

Close enough I say. It gives the closest to finished family tree I suppose, but it's a good thing still. (also from what I've heard a look at some of the monster species?) which I'm also interested in.

Not one monster species, but many.

Also, why wait if you can watch them all on YouTube freely?

1 person likes this

D:< Never! I'd rather own it myself than look it up online. (Not that it's cheating but owning the real deal is so much more better.)

D:< Never! I'd rather own it myself than look it up online. (Not that it's cheating but owning the real deal is so much more better.)

Well, that's your opinion, what can I do?

Nothing really just saying. By the way would Meteora happen to be your favorite character? (or one of them?) Considering she's your profile pic. Not that she isn't totally awesome, especially in that episode.

Nothing really just saying. By the way would Meteora happen to be your favorite character? (or one of them?) Considering she's your profile pic. Not that she isn't totally awesome, especially in that episode.

Yeah, she totally is! To be frank I always had some symptathy for her, I've felt really bad for her after seeing the conditions she had to live in after being kicked out of St. O's, but after the last few episodes she's become my absolute favorite, with Eclipsa as a close second. 

Oh and that's not Meteora on the pic, that's GROBB, heh-heh, remember? That was her fake name!

Yeah, she totally is! To be frank I always had some symptathy for her, I've felt really bad for her after seeing the conditions she had to live in after being kicked out of St. O's, but after the last few episodes she's become my absolute favorite, with Eclipsa as a close second. 

Oh and that's not Meteora on the pic, that's GROBB, heh-heh, remember? That was her fake name!

Oh my of course! Sorry Grobb it is! and yeah I do have sympathy for her too, as well as Eclipsa, Globgor and heck even Toffee. (I mean considering that Mewmans started everything by taking over their land, forcing them to go into hiding, trying to burn them etc, etc. I don't honestly blame them for trying to fight back, and hating them? and especially what happened during Solaria's time.... whoooo boi.) but really Eclipsa's family has gone through so much, and all they ever wanted was to be a happy family. (and I mean c'mon who could ever hate lil' baby Meteora? with lil' fangs, pointy ears, cute tail, climbing on the ceiling and doing the Exorcist...)

Oh my of course! Sorry Grobb it is! and yeah I do have sympathy for her too, as well as Eclipsa, Globgor and heck even Toffee. (I mean considering that Mewmans started everything by taking over their land, forcing them to go into hiding, trying to burn them etc, etc. I don't honestly blame them for trying to fight back, and hating them? and especially what happened during Solaria's time.... whoooo boi.) but really Eclipsa's family has gone through so much, and all they ever wanted was to be a happy family. (and I mean c'mon who could ever hate lil' baby Meteora? with lil' fangs, pointy ears, cute tail, climbing on the ceiling and doing the Exorcist...)

Toffee? Nah, that guy's just as nasty as Solaria. In the book (sorry if's a little spoiler, but I have to) it states that Moon's mother, Comet Butterfly, was already negotiating peace between Mewmans and Monsters with the Monster King, but then Toffee along with his group of Septarians had to kill her for that!

Toffee? Nah, that guy's just as nasty as Solaria. In the book (sorry if's a little spoiler, but I have to) it states that Moon's mother, Comet Butterfly, was already negotiating peace between Mewmans and Monsters with the Monster King, but then Toffee along with his group of Septarians had to kill her for that!

Well isn't that what it kind of stated in the show too? In Moon the Undaunted? and I know that's like VERY BAD thing to do, but it makes me wonder, if one of the earlier Queens had attacked against their families, and maybe even killed THEM? So it would be pretty much impossible for them to forgive the Mewmans. Obviously they could've gone with more peaceful method and be better than them, but maybe they just wanted their lands back, and for anyone who uses magic to suffer as they did?

Well isn't that what it kind of stated in the show too? In Moon the Undaunted? and I know that's like VERY BAD thing to do, but it makes me wonder, if one of the earlier Queens had attacked against their families, and maybe even killed THEM? So it would be pretty much impossible for them to forgive the Mewmans. Obviously they could've gone with more peaceful method and be better than them, but maybe they just wanted their lands back, and for anyone who uses magic to suffer as they did?

Either way, they're two sides of the same coin. Nothing more, nothing less.

True true, I guess I'm just more of the emotional side. Can't help but feel bad even for the bad guys.

True true, I guess I'm just more of the emotional side. Can't help but feel bad even for the bad guys.

Well, you can also feel bad for Solaria, too. She was a single parent, for lord's sake!