Skye Prower

Pokemon: Drake and Wyvern

38 posts in this topic

Pokemon Research centre - Scabbard Town

Annie slowly walked over to collect her pokeballs with Vanillite sitting on her shoulder.

Jack walked forward and collected his pokeballs and held the one containing his first Pokemon in his hand which he was simply staring at.

"Professor is anyone missing? If there is I will go looking for them" said Zeke as he walked towards Professor Pine.

Outside Pokemon Research centre - Scabbard Town

James noticed Charmy's flame and started to pet him on the neck to calm him down. "Didn't think we would see him again this soon. Maybe he is here to greet the new trainers this year" said James to Charmy in a calming town.

The Professor looked down at the three remaining cases, then over to nurse Joy, who handing him the list.  As he looked it over, Amber slowly came over and picked up her case.

"It looks like there is one person still to come.  But I want you straight back here as soon as you find them Zeke," Pine replied to his assistant. 

Kimi meanwhile had found a small, quiet corner to open her Pokeball, a Fennekin popping out of it.

"Hello there!" beamed Kimi, kneeling and petting the Fennekin's head, who yipped happily and nuzzled her hand back.  "I'm gonna call you Max."

The front doors opened as Storm strode in.

Pokemon Research Center

Turtwig lets out a sound of excitement as Amora pets him. He then spins around to look at Tony, as the two stare at one another for a brief moment, as if to study each others faces. Finally, Turtwig smiles brightly and shoves his head into Tonys chest, who can't help but smile in return.

"Looks like he's already taken a liking to you," Amora giggles. "I can see why you chose such a pokemon to start out with."

Amora back upwards as she then looks to the professor.

"Hopefully once everyone finishes here, I'll have a moment to speak with the professor." she thinks to herself, not realizing how intently she was staring.

"Hey, you alright?" Tony asks, looking up from Turtwig.

"Oh! Umm, yes sorry," Amora responds, startled. "I suppose I zoned out for a moment, it's a bad habit of mine."

Pokemon Research Centre - Scabbard Town

"I didn't take you for a Fennekin lover" Lynda said to Danny

"Well I'm going to be a better trainer than you! And I'll prove it by starting with the same Pokemon as you!" Danny replied

Lynda smiled

"Good luck! Finn and I will be ready!" she replied

"You named it already?" Danny asked

"Yep! I've been looking forward to this a while. I knew what I was going to name him before I arrived" Lynda asked. "What are you naming yours?" 

"I don't need to name my Fennekin. He'll be known as the strongest Fennekin in Ganlo!" Danny stated

"Ambitious aren't we?" Lynda asked with a grin

Pokemon Research Center- Scabbard Town 

"A grass type?" Asked Rob curiously.

"Well grass Pokemon are very attuned to nature and have great healing properties. It'll be a great help in my dream of becoming a Pokemon Doctor." Replied Layla picking up Chikorita and holding the pokemon in her arms.

"Froakie and me are going to be unstoppable in my dream to become an awesome trainer!" Said Rob as Froakie climbed on to his shoulder.

Pokémon Research Center 

As the champion walked through the door the man with the Torchic peeked in from behind. 

“Say, aren’t you one of the new trainers?” The fisherman asked. 

“Hmm? Oh yes I am. But I do not wish to interrupt anything.” The man replied half-distracted. 

“Well, just don’t dawdle so long that they go on without you!” Suggested the fisherman. 

“Tor-chic!” Chirped the Torchic. 

Jack just stood there with his eyes glued to the poke ball that held his first pokemon. 

Annie held a poke ball in her hand and Vanillite sat on her shoulder. "Guess you should go into one, huh!?" said Annie as Vanillite jumped onto Annie's face causing her to drop the poke ball and Vanillite then jumped onto it and let itself get captured. Once Annie realised what just happened she smiled and sent Vanillite out again.

"Alright Professor. I will be right back with the missing Trainer" said Zeke as he headed out the door but stopped almost straight away when he saw the guy with a Torchic. "Hey you there with the Torchic! If you are a new trainer better get in here. We have already started!" Shouted Zeke.

Storm's eyes looked around, resting on the trainers who were fawning over their new pokemon.  With a smile, he stepped inside and away from the doors quietly, not wanting to disturb the precious moment between trainer and pokemon.  His eyes met the surprised ones of the Professor, but Storm just gave a small smile and a nod.

The Professor turned back from the door, shaking his head at his assistants blunt yell.  Meanwhile, nurse Joy headed over towards Amber.  The young girl had given another cry as her egg had started to crack. 

Pokemon Research Centre- Scabbard Town

Tony continues to admire Turtwig as Amora looks back at the professor.

"I have to speak with the professor about something real quick," she says looking back to Tony as she started walking. "This may be the best time while everyones getting situated with their new pokemon." 

Tony gives her a nod as he continues to play with Turtwig. Amora then walks over to professor Pine, hoping to grab his attention. 

Pokémon Research Centre - Scabbard Town 

Hearing that they already started, the man with the Torchic quickly walked into the building. He sees all of the other trainers and their Pokémon knowing that he was indeed late.

While he was looking around the room, he noticed someone who looked important. The professor, perhaps? It looked like one of the other trainers had his attention when he was about to introduce himself. So he decided to simply wait to the side until he can get a chance to speak with him.

Outside Pokemon Research centre - Scabbard Town

James had calmed Charmy down and was about to recall him to his poke ball when he saw Charmy staring at Jack. "Oh! You want to meet Jack's first pokemon do you?" Asked James and Charmy let out a roar in agreement. With that James smiled and walked inside.

Annie was just sitting still while petting Vanillite.

Zeke approached Pine. "That is everyone right Professor? Should I return to my normal duties Professor?" Asked Zeke.

Jack was staring intensely at his pokeball when James called out to him. "Hey bro! Charmy wants to meet your pokemon!

Jack snapped back and said "Really? Sure! I will show him when I am done in here" Jack then noticed Storm. "H.. hey. Isn't that the guy who beat you in the league? Bet you could beat him now!" Said Jack a bit too loud causing James to facepalm.

Pokemon Research Centre

Rob began to play with Froakie.

"I know the reason why I picked my Pokemon but why did you pick Froakie?" Layla asked her brother.

"I didn't need a reason. I just saw Froakie and picked him. Thought he was cool." Replied Rob.

"Guess that makes sense. It sounds like you." Said Layla smiling.

Pokemon Research Centre - Scabbard Town

"It's not just ambitious! It's true!" Danny said to Lynda

Lynda just laughed and continued fawning over Finn

Danny watched for a moment

"You clearly don't believe me! But I will prove it!" he insisted

"Of course!" Lynda said smiling not looking up