45 posts in this topic

I'll work on getting these requests done by Saturday. If any thin else comes to you my then feel free to comment and I'll draw it for the next batch. :) 

Here is the request for Geoffrey St John and Skye Prower, in that order. :D 

ddigw82-1279e4dd-45e4-4a39-87ec-fc1a0ecb

Metal Eclipse looks awesome! You are a great artist Silvori!

Do you think you can draw tails looking very upset/depressed because he is staring at a legionized Fiona Fox?

1 person likes this

Cute work Silvori!

1 person likes this

Wow it has been sometime since I came back here. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

I'm still taking simple drawing requests/suggestions. If there is sonic character (It could be your sonic character and/or an official character (mobian, human, robot. other.), from any of the series, you would like to see me draw feel free to let me know. I'd like to share more art in the future.

Also I still need to finish that request for @Geoffrey St John .

I'm surprised to see you have even improved the already great style you had! 
Errrrr, so, you want MORE requests? Are you sure about that, bro?

1 person likes this

Thank you :)

Yes, it may take me sometime to work on, but if there is something you would be interested in seeing, I'm still willing to take requests.

Alrighty then, I don't know if this counts as a request, but I'd want to see how you would redesign Sonic himself:
Let's imagine Sega calls you and tells you that they are tired of the same Sonic design since 1998, and they want something new, but at the same time, a concept art that keeps the iconography of the character. How would you do that? 

Also, on a different note, I can't see some of your pics from this thread, either using Chrome or Firefox. Am I the only one?

1 person likes this

That's an interesting request I'll see what i can come up with. :)

Oh i think it was because i removed the original file. I put them all into one image. I just never put it up here.

Here are the other requests I did before.

just_drawing_pile_2019_01_by_silvori_dczjust_drawing_pile_2019_04_by_silvori_ddh

Alright here is that request for @Geoffrey St John

Now the redesign of Sonic is up next. @ChaosKaiser

if any more request come feel free to comment here. 

ddzmfdv-61ad13f8-aebd-45ac-86df-00869ff6

Oh a comic! Great work Silvori! I will think of more requests to keep you busy soon friend.

1 person likes this

Thank you. :)

Sometimes I use the request to test out some different things with shading and even line art. I think choosing to do it as a comic page would be the easier way to show reactions.

Hello,

I have now finished the request for @ChaosKaiser . Here is how I would redesign Sonic. This also made me realize that I want another Sonic rpg game. I actually drew more redesigns, but of two sonic characters that may have been forgotten (Erazor and Shahra). I'll probably post them here after I finish them. Working on the redesign of Sonic sparked so many story ideas in my mind.

If you have anymore suggestions then feel free to comment them here.

sonic_redesign_rpg_sonic_by_silvori_de02

Edited by Silvori
2 people like this

Oh this has sparked an interesting challenge for you.

I challenge you to draw redesigns of Sonic characters as the standard Final fantasy classes.

Fighter/warrior, Monk/blackbelt, White mage, black mage, thief and summoner.

I have requests of characters who I believe fit those roles so you can draw them. But I also want you to draw characters you think those roles too.

But my choices are as followed:

Warrior: Elias Acorn.

Monk: Mighty the armadillo

White mage: Nicole

Black mage: Bean The Dynamite Duck

Thief: Fiona Fox

And Summoner: Mammoth Mogul.

1 person likes this

Challenge accepted! I will be back in a month or so. this will definitely take time to complete..

Edited by Silvori

Gotta admit, your take on Sonic has suprised me! I dig the longer boy proportions, still retaining the energy of the original by drawing such cool poses. Longer and rounder ears, classic eyes, Toei hands, Modern shoes... you fused every version of Sonic and made it work! 

The only odd thing I can see is the head spikes, or so, the "hairstyle". Not a bad thing tho, Sonic looks more like a manga protagonist, which is cool, but, are the spikes always siding right, or is it just a drammatic effect?

1 person likes this

Thank you @ChaosKaiser, there are parts of each Sonic design that I really like. I wanted this one to fit somewhere in the middle.

As for the hair style, Yes I wanted to have it always going to the side. When I was working on the design I was thinking about if Sonic were in an RPG like Dragon Quest or something similar. I used the sonic head silhouette as inspiration. I was like what if his quills went to the side? Then this happened.

Oooooohhhh, so that's why the hair looks like that! Now it makes more sense to me. Great choice then, considering the character could have a 3D anime model in an hypothetical RPG videogame.

1 person likes this