Skye Prower

Restarting RP's

7 posts in this topic

Hi!

There are a lot of RP's that are currently on hiatus here, and only one active one.  While there may be one or two new RP's starting soon, I am wondering about the possibility of bring one back.

There are two candidates.  Pokemon, and Free-Play.  I think I can handle one of those without getting too worn out, but both would be too much.

Pokemon is, obviously, a Pokemon game, set in the home-brewed Ganlo region (i.e. the Pokemon world's UK).

Free-Play is a Sonic/Mega-Man cross-over game with it's own section.

There would be some rejigging needed to both games to restart, but for now, I'm just looking for which (or neither) people would prefer.

Edited by Skye Prower

I vote the Pokemon one!

(Happy to help if rejigging is needed too btw)

Pokémon sounds like fun even though I’m as educated in that as a preschooler going to high school. 

I am all for a Pokemon restart in fact how long have I been asking for it? And I am more than happy to aid in any way on any of the choices.

I voted neither solely cause I'll join any RP anyway and don't wanna choose. :P

There were a lot of even older RP's I wished we finalized tho, like TDH, Chaos Freedom, Bedlam, even tho that's my bad for going away for 4 months in their primes

So that's four votes for pokemon, and one vote for 'MORE RPS OF ANYTHING!"

Tbh, I'm not sure those three RP's could come back.  CF and Bedlam were both in Jest's hands, and TDH had a few key members leave, so restarting that could be very tricky.

But in the meantime, it looks like pokemon has one, which means Plan B will be implemented for Free-Play, and we can now look at how to bring back pokemon.

I tried to just edit the poll, but that did NOT work at all.  Seriously, I have no idea what it was doing.  So a new topic will be popping up in a moment.