Thire

All-in-one General Mobile games thread

80 posts in this topic

Bleh!  More Fates favouritism! 

Sorry, that sounded kinda negative...

Yeah I do like Fates but it's getting too repetitive... there's still quite a few main characters without seasonal alts yet (*cough*RenaisTwins*cough*) But I guess now is to wait for Winter season unless I'm forgetting another holiday? It will be interesting to see who they do for Christmas... Santa Ephraim anyone?

I’m still waiting on Legendary Roy...

Roy may end up being the remaining Fire or Earth element Legendary Hero, I don't really see him being one of the 2 remaining water element heroes since I think that will be Corrin and Hríd and Ylgr will be the remaining Wind element hero. But hey did anyone expect Tiki? There's over 300 heroes so I may be wrong. 

I won't be surprised if not really happy if Hríd and Ylgr do end up being the next 2 legendary heroes. I say that every month but when you really think about it, we have 2 more legendary heroes between now and when Winter banners will start coming, and an obvious choice for a banner would be a banner with the Nifl siblings since Nifl is known as the kingdom and ice and Fjorm and Hríd being having the titles of  Princess and Prince of Ice, giving us a chance to get Gunnthrá again and having a full team with team of them. We will also be getting book 3 soon so it will be good to finish releasing book 2 characters before starting to release book 3 characters

Edited by Pearl98

Well GG I'm done with FEH xD I got Halloween Myrrh in not even 20 orbs! I may go for the others but I got a pity breaker Julia

Well my prediction was wrong since we got Eirika for October's legendary hero xD But Sacred Stones is my favourite FE game so I'm really happy :D

We also are definitely getting book 3 next month from the little teaser. Any predictions? I think Alfonse or King Gustav or the queen will die, which explains Sharena's face. 

We also have the new heroes banner coming on Wednesday, the trailer possibly coming today. It could be but I'm not putting my hopes up,be the 4 remaining heroes OC's. Then the grand "hero" battle will be Surtr, then that we lead into the release of Book 3. If not them then I hope for Arthur and Natasha since we have Lute and Joshua in the game

Alright who's idea was it to give a little girl knives?! xD But my prediction of it being a Heroes OC's banner was correct! 

People are probably thinking me of all people would be upset at IS not putting Hríd on this banner but I'm actually not! Why? Because I knew Ylgr was not going to be a legendary hero like her sister's and most likely her brother. 

So this now leaves only 2 book 1 OC's and just 1 book 2 OC. With the release of all of the other book 2 characters I think this guarantees Hríd is going to be summonable in the next few weeks, or he is the Grand Hero Battle we are getting tomorrow. 

At least we can also reunite Helbindi and Ylgr. I'm interested on what Surtr's dialogue is like. Also we have a forging bonds coming up, I wonder who will be in it?

I wont really try for Surtr, but I'm sure I'll end up getting him somehow... Either way, I have a Black Luna ready to smite any and every Surtr I encounter.

Yeah I don't think I'll go for Surtr either, not too interested about him but I will definitely go for Ylgr since I want a full team of the Nifl siblings.

Speaking of which people are suggesting that the upcoming forging bonds may be the siblings, I personally think it will be Surtr, Ylgr, Bruno / normal Vernica and Hríd. It will be very interesting what Surtr's supports will be xD 

The datamine is just a few hours away and it will reveal who the GHB will be, again, very likely Hríd due to the fire and ice banner and the next banner will most likely be winter based, and GHB's released with banners always have a connection with the ones they are released with or the one after.

Although it could easily be Bruno 

Edited by Pearl98

As much as I’d love to get him, I believe Chapter 3 will involve Bruno a bit so I think if we get him, it’ll be sometime in Chapter 3. Then again, there’s still the legendary hero banner.

Datamined is out and the Grand Hero Battle is Gharnaf or whatever his name is from Marth's game. 

If that didn't hit Hríd fans like me hard then the fact that there also a Bound Hero Battle with Helbindi and Ylgr puts the icing on the cake xD Helbindi is Ylgr's new big brother confirmed. 

Gharnef? Really? The bad guy from Marth’s game? Wow I honestly didn’t think it’d be him.

Okay I want to cry scream and run around like crazy. Why? THEY RELEASED HRÍD'S VOICE CLIPS! Many people say he sounds like a nerd xD I love the calm, not deep voice he has! He was serious for most of Book 2 but still showed a caring side towards Fjorm, so I never imagined him with a deep voice like Ike and Ephraim.

Also do I hear Xander Mobus?! :o  Hríd is the smash announcer confirmed xD But he does also voice Innes and Darios

Okay I'm having 0 luck with the Fire and ice banner... I'm trying to +10 Ylgr (will do with her siblings too) I have used over 300 orbs, so far only 3 Ylgr, 2 blue pity breakers and 1 green pity breaker -_- the game doesn't even want me to have Surtr! 

Neither of the blue pity breakers were even Ephraim! They were Linde and Olwen and the green was Deirdre...

Edited by Pearl98

Finally, after several long and disapointing month's, our beloved Prince of Ice has arrived! Hríd is our legendary hero for November! :D 

So he is not a infantry or armoured red sword water element, he is actually a cavalry red sword wind unit! He has distant counter so he can counter attack at range like Fjorm, and has a C Ability like Gunnthrà but is Res instead of Def! Also can't forget his ice pun xD 

So once again, my only targets of this banner are brother and sister. However knowing my luck, I'll get a million Ryoma and Laevatein but no Hríd. Actually Laevatein pity broke me on my free summon of the Vantage banner xD so the game was trying to tell me to Dave my orbs instead of trying for Ylgr and Surtr!

Sadly didn't have the best of luck with the Legendary Hero banner,with 300 orbs I got 4 Kana,and 1 Laevatein, Ryoma, Summer Innes, Gunnthrà and finally the most important, Hríd. 

The Forging Bonds event on the other hand I really liked :D it's a prelude to book 2 but we do learn a few new interesting facts about the siblings!

Firstly they all have the dream ability Gunnthrà has, but Gunnthrà has more training and ability most likely because of age, although we do not know the age gap between Gunnthrà and Hríd, but Hríd almost seems to be a beginner like Fjorm. Also Gunnthrà uses the Rite of Dreams to talk to the Summoner and that's how she is able to talk to us through dreams in book 2.

Another major thing is in the B scene. This scene is Fjorm and Hríd talking about the upcoming war and training but there was one thing revealed. Hríd gave Fjorm Leiptr, after it had been sealed and not used for generations. Definitely an interesting little fact! Another thing from the scene makes the whole chapter 11 scene sadder though... Hríd says "If I fall in battle, make sure Mother and our sister's are safe." Before Fjorm immediately objects. Of course if you remember,in chapter 11,Hríd was on the verge of dying when we saved him and Fjorm was clearly very stressed but relieved her brother was alive. 

Also the Voting Gauntlet is confirmed to be Nifl vs Múspell. Come on Team Hríd!

Oh yeah I don't know how I did it but my Hríd has 63 Atk xD I do have him S Supported with the Summoner and Gunnthrà

Edited by Pearl98

100+ orbs and still no Hríd... had two “off-banner” 5☆ though; Legendary Robin and Summer Noire. 

Round 1 of the Voting Gauntlet is Fjorm vs Surtr, Gunnthrà vs Laevatein, Hríd vs Laegjarn and Ylgr vs Helbindi. If we're going by popularity I'm guessing finals will be Surtr vs Hríd, though it will be cool (or hot? Hehe) if it's a Nifl final of Múspell final. 

RIP. Good luck! I got lucky and got my 2nd Hríd

Wait,.... Surtr is popular?  That cardboard cutout of a villain is popular?   *sighs*

I'm not really sure when it comes to popularity with Múspell, Helbindi I'd say is popular but Ylgr is too. I think Fjorm may be more popular then Surtr but who knows, I'm only very certain that Hríd and Gunnthrà will be in round 2, Gunnthrà has won a VG before (princes vs princesses?) And Hríd is very popular

Never thought of this until now but one of my friends mentioned that there is a major possibility that the Nifl siblings are Manakete's or half Manakete, like Ninian and Nils. They have mentioned being the "children of the ice dragon Nifl" but I thought that was some royalty thing. Their father is never mentioned, so it could be that the ice dragon Nifl is actually their father... Well guess we'll wait to see if we get alts of them which have them transform.

Also the Voting Gauntlet starts tonight! Let's go team Hríd!

I kinda doubt (but kinda hope) that Book III will shed some light on some more backstory on Nifl but if anything it’ll probably be more on Askr. Either way, Book III will be interesting.

Yeah we got some backstory in Forging Bonds but other then finding out Hríd gave Fjorm Leiptr and is her mentor, nothing else major. Oh wait and the fact that they all have the dream ability but not as experienced as Gunnthrà

Tried for one last Hríd before the banner ended but ended up with 2 Ryoma... :( guess the games telling me to go back to Fates since he's my partner in the game xD 

Also the Voting Gauntlet is very close! The battles between Surtr and Fjorm and Hríd and Laegjarn are so close none have a multiplier! 

Then there's my younger brother, me nor Clay have both spent at least 150+ orbs on him haven't seen him at all...  and my younger bro got him on a whim on his first pull... :( 

Edited by Thire

Well the title of shortest Voting Gauntlet is this one xD All the Nifl siblings are in round 2! Now it's a battle for the title of best Nifl sibling! xD 

RIP... I ended up with 4 Hríd. I'm currently trying for a +10 Surtr