Thire

All-in-one General Mobile games thread

80 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

I noticed we have some separate topics for particular game series that don’t really get any attention. However a lot of mobile games that we play are played by other people as well, but don’t have a separate topic for them to talk about it.

So why not have a great big topic for all the mobile game titles to share with each other and find something new? Games like: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Fire Emblem Heroes, Sword Art Online Integral Factor, Star Ocean Anamnesis, Pokémon GO!, and others. 

Thus I’m creating this topic. 

Feel free to talk about any and every mobile game in here!

Well... as some people know I play a mobile game called Brave Frontier daily

There are completed 3 arcs with several maps on each as well as a load of difficult trials which when completed give you a new unit and other rewards, an arena and Colosseum to fight other players, raids and guilds to fight with other players and there are a few other things you can do. It also constantly seems to do crossover events. The most recent one being with "My Hero Academia" which only just pretty much ended

However the crossover events and some of the Guild events are the only real new content the game will get as recently the Japan side stopped making content for it to focus on Brave Frontier 2 that's only available in Japan right now (I think)

-------

Personally I finished 2 of the arcs completely and am on the last map in the third arc. However until I've finished that and the trials that I haven't completed yet, I'll keep playing it :P

I’ve heard that’s a fun game, I was gonna try it but never really got around to getting it...

I find it good fun though kind of grindy at times. But that's more because I'm in late arcs and need to ensure I have the right units levelled up ;)

If you do want to give it a try, let me know I can give my ID so you can friend me and use my leaders

Next chapter of Book 2 of Fire Emblem Heroes is coming this week! :D  includes Genealogy of the Holy War characters too. Fjorm's line in the trailer has me interested on what's going to happen. Loki is  also appearing as she is in the battle so I'm keeping my prediction that "Ylgr" is the traitor but she is actalually Loki in disguise and Fjorm's line is after she reveals herself. Of course I'm also excited to see more Hríd too xD 

All this and more! Tune in next time to see my Zelgius Black Luna the crud out of everything including Surtr! 

Jokes aside, as lucrative this story has been orb-wise, I’m ready for change. Like maybe involving Legendary Roy! 

I popped back into Heroes for the first time in months to pick up Jamjar, who's my fav character from Geneology, and my second fav overall according to an online test.

Jamjar%2521.jpg

And Sharena pops up to lay on a guilt trip about missing and worrying about me, before handing me twenty orbs as a welcome back present.  This game is soooo clingy!

I play a few games such as Pokemon go, Fire emblem Heroes, Kingdom hearts Union Cross and Final fantasy BE.

And as for heroes book 2 I am wondering who died. We kbow that someone was used as a Sacrifice for the Rite of the Phoenix and two options were there. Veronica and Ylgr.

Gunnthrà was killed by Surtr, not before giving the Order of Heroes the ability to possibly take him down which didn't end up working so maybe it was her? We have seen the one who is definitely Ylgr is alive in chapter 9. 

If we are going to 13 chapters like book 1 then we should be expecting the finale next month / early November

Also people datamined the New update and got upcoming events and the stats of the GotHW characters and Hríd's expressions without the burns and sweat and omg he so adorable when he smiles xD The chapters titles where revealed and 12-5 has the traitor being revealed

Edited by Pearl98

Well, Voting Gauntlet time! 

My boy Roy is currently loosing to Ephraim but that won’t stop me!

Sorry but I'm on team Ephraim xD Speaking of him, I got both of the sacred stone twins as 5 stars today and 5 star focus Chrom! Had  to jump at the chance while it lasts! 

Well the next rollover thingy is 40 minutes away and we have the New banner and next chapter! :D Still holding onto my prediction

You thought it was Ylgr, but it was me Loki!

...In all honesty I predicted this. And fingers crossed I actually get a win in the VG. 

Not going to lie, the 4th and 5th part had me confused on who was the real one and who was fake... people say Loki was Hríd when Fjorm woke up then turned into Alfonse or Loki who was Alfonse was trying to trick Fjorm into thinking her brother was the traitor. I actually thought it was Fjorm through the confusion until Loki appeared and my prediction was right xD

Poor Helbindi :( I had hoped his sister was a prisoner along with the real Ylgr and she would appear at the end but guess not... 

Also interesting that Hríd is still burnt and sweating a lot when the datamine had pics of him normal. Well anyway next chapter is the finale :D Hope they can save Veronica and Ylgr in time! And see Zacharias again

Team Ephraim is in the finals of the voting gauntlet :D If Lyn won the other battle then I guess it will be a battle between which GBA Fire Emblem game is better 

Wawawawait WAIT. BOOK 2 MAY BE ENDING THIS WEEK EITHER THE DAY BEFORE OR AFTER MY BIRTHDAY :o There's new banners on both of the days! Then there are quests for book 2 possibly indicatingnit ending!

Edited by Pearl98

*watches new FEH Banner vid*

*Sees a weapon that grants +20 def*

Plus......20?   Plus *bleep bleep* 20?  Sorry, but when the largest bonuses are still below double digits, that is insanely broken.  I guess it was only a matter of time when the power creep became too much.

I'm outta here.

Finally my very first partner in any Fire Emblem game is in FEH! Flora is pretty cool too I guess but honestly to me Felicia is the superior twin.

Another thing that caught my eye was Laegjern's line at the end. Is she going to sacrifice herself to save the captured princesses? I was expecting Helbindi to be the one to do something like that.

Well anyway I hope book 2 ends off well but definitely may need to remember the tissues, I have a feeling it will be like the chapter when Gunnthrà died.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THEY RELEASED STATS FOR HELBINDI LAEGJERN AND LAEVATEIN I THINK THEIR IN SUNDAY'S BANNER :o RIP Hríd and Ylgr xD 

Edited by Pearl98

RIP Laegjern :( but I do have to say the ending was absolutely beautiful between Fjorm and Hríd (and Ylgr for like a split second xD) however it is confirmed that Fjorm has indeed been slowing dying this whole time at least she held on and didn't die during the story I guess? Well now to wait for book 3!

Oh yeah my predictions also came true about Helbindi saving Ylgr and Veronica and we saw Bruno again! :o

Edited by Pearl98

Might want to put that stuff in a spoiler tab Pearl! ;) 

Meanwhile on FFBE...

I PULLED HYOH!!! YEAH!!! 

(for those who don't know, he's currently the most sought after unit in the game)

Meanwhile on FFBE...

I PULLED HYOH!!! YEAH!!! 

(for those who don't know, he's currently the most sought after unit in the game)

I got him too.

The Muspell Trio are summonable as of tomorrow :D Now all that's remaining of Book 2 main characters are the remaining Nifl siblings... I know there's also Surtr and Bruno / Zacharias / ??? (Seriously how many names does this guy have?) But I think Hríd and Ylgr are most likely first. I definitely think Ylgr will be this month's Legendary Hero which is confirmed to be blue and next month is going to be red, unless they do a twist and give us 2 in one banner

So I try pulling on the Muspell banner on FEH and no luck...except for two off banner 5☆s! A dupe Elincia and my 4th Zelgius! Yay!

I know it was recent I said I played bf every day. However I have retired from playing since it wouldn't let me even start the game for a few days. And I decided to just stop playing

Recently just started farming dragons in a game called Dragon City. Because dragons <3

Well I got Nintendo’s new mobile game “Dragalia Lost” so I’ll give it a try when I can. It honestly looks like fun.

I had horrible luck with the Músspell banner xD Well not exactly but the pain of getting Helbindi was horrible! I ended up with the following 5 stars:

Laegjern ×2

Laevatein x2

Silvia

Sonya

Male Morgan

Tiki

Ike

Helbindi

Took over 300 Orbs until I finally got Helbindi however I have used less then 50 Orbs on the performing arts banner and already got 5 star focus Inigo and Olivia!

Got very lucky with the legendary hero banner too! Got my 2 main targets within 100 orbs! 

Also next month the legendary hero is confirmed to be a red unit with the water element. To me that screams one of 2 characters. Corrin or Hríd. I had a look at the chart and I'm guessing one of the 2 remaining water elements is Hríd while the remaining wind unit is Ylgr. I think November's I confirmed to be a blue wind unit...? I need to do some research xD 

Edited by Pearl98

So the Halloween seasonal banner trailer was released. I have mixed feelings, at least we have a variety of games in this banner unlike last year when we had Awakening and Fates only. This time we have Kagero and Niles from Fates (1 Nohr 1 Hoshido) Mia from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn...? And finally Myrrh from The Sacred Stones! 

Glad we finally got another Sacred Stones seasonal alt, if I'm correct I think we have so far only had a seasonal alt of Tana and Innes...? I was hoping for Eirika but oh well. 

Probably will only go for Myrrh in this banner and save up for this month's Legendary Hero.

Edited by Pearl98