Geoffrey St John

If Pokemon were real

7 posts in this topic

I have recently started to support Mystic Umbreon on YouTube and one of his videos got me thinking. If pokemon were real who would I want on my pokemon team?

I have been thinking about this for over two days now and just before so posted this thread I have just added two additional Pokemon to the two I already decided on.

The four pokemon I have chosen are:

Infernape, Talonflame, Charizard ( with Charizardite X) and Houndoom(with Houndoominite)

Chandelure is on my possible list too but that is as far as AI can go for now. Who would be on your list?

Hmm, I’ve never actually played a mainstream Pokémon game, but I know a lot about it through Smash Bros, Pokken Tournament, and reading about a few on the Wikia. 

My team would consist of Blaziken, Lucario, Umbreon, and Pikachu. 

Of course that’s just the ideas of someone who’s never played. I’m sure it’d change if I did. :P 

Thire a normal team consists of 6 pokemon. In my case I only have 4 since I have not yet been able to decide on my last two.

Would want Mimikyu, Garchomp, Metagross, Noivern And My Very First Pokemon, Sceptile. For the 6th member of the main team I would try capturing Darkrai.

Eevee (possibilities are endless)

Charmander/Torchick (love me some of dem fire types)

Yamask (mandatory psychic type)

Mewtwo (If it was possible to be friends/partners with Legendary)

Mimikyu/Darkrai (They need more LOVE)

Dragonaire (Because Dragonaire.)

1 person likes this

I'd probably want cute Pokemon in my team. So...

Fennekin
Vulpix
Zorua
Eevee
Totodile (for water travel)
Bagon (to evolve to Salamance for air travel. And dragon)

Though if I could add more I would add Rockruff and Shaymin if I could. I might swap some of them between each other to do that

2 people like this

I wouldn't be a trainer.  Given that battling is the most popular sport, and IRL I don't really play sports and think many are overrated, yeah...

But I do like animals, so I guess I'd be one of those people who run a day care or somesuch.

And I'd have all the fox types as companions! ;) 

1 person likes this