Geoffrey St John

A rabbit in a robot world Mobian Mystery Dungeon: Bunnie's story

Bunnie's path   8 votes

1. 1. What should Bunnie do next?

• Join Beauregard's Dark Egg Legion chapter
    • Return to Mobotropolis
    • Stay with the legion for a while to spy on them.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

I held a thread for nominations and Bunnie was one of two nominated. So here is the beginning of her story.

-------------------------

After her husband Antoine was hurt during an Eggman attack. Bunnie who has recently lost her metallic limbs felt weak and decided she needed them back. She journeyed to her Uncle Beauregard and had herself legionized. During the process she heard a few whispers of an Eggman plot. Once her transformation was complete, she was taken to her Uncle.

It was at this moment she was given a choice about what to do next.

"Bunnie dear, when you came to me I was happy to help you. But now I must ask you what you will do now. Will you stay and join this legion as my right hand rabbot or return to your friends?"

--------------------------------------------

Now the choice goes to you my readers.

What will Bunnie do next?

Will she join her Uncle's legion?

Will she return to Mobotropolis?

Or will she stay with the legion for now to see if there is some Eggman plot?

Edited by Geoffrey St John

I vote for 'Joining the Legion'

I second the vote

(Tho I will be the first to vote on the poll :P )

Joining the legion FOR REAL? No way. She should stay to know Eggman's schemes. My vote has been given.

Oooh...I just hate to make descions....I vote spying cause spying is cool!

So currently it is a tie. I ask my readers to spread the word with other members so we can get more votes. The voting ends on November 20th.

I vote for 'Joining the Legion'

and sorry Skye but unless you vote in the poll I can not count it.

Oh and one last thing. I wouldn't mind a banner for this journey so how about my readers send in their own creations for a little banner contest.

What kind of banner you mean? Like Bunnie doing stuff related to the story? Because we don't know how this tale will go!

What kind of banner you mean? Like Bunnie doing stuff related to the story? Because we don't know how this tale will go!

Perhaps you should use the data available to come up with an idea. "A rabbit in a robot world" 

"A rabbit in a robot world" 

Rabbit_in_a_robot_world.jpg

3 people like this

Sadly I just learned my edit plans are not going to work so from now now please vote in a post.

---------------

"Uncle Beauregard. Ah am not sure if ah can join yah right now. Ah am gonna stick around for now to see if ah can fit in" said Bunnie which caused Beauregard to smile.

Beauregard called in Matilda the Armadillo. "This is Matilda, she will be yah partner to keep the others off yah back" said Beauregard. Bunnie greeted Matilda and the pair left Beauregard's tent.

"Where we go from here is up to you. I will fill you in on your choices. We could visit the training centre so you can get used to your new limbs. We could take look out duty and watch the sandblasters or we could introduce you to the other legionaires in the radio lab" said Matilda.

---------------------------------------

So my dear readers which choice should Bunnie make?

Go the training centre?

Take look out duty?

Meet the other legionaires?

My vote is meet the other legionaires

Meeting other legionaries seems logical. She must know what kinds of people are working in the Legion, to convince them that they are doing wrong...

...or to be prepared to fight them eventually.

Meet with the other legionaires, I mean she's spying, so got to get intel.

"Ah think ah should meet the other legionaires. How will ah know if this place fits me if ah don't get to know the others" said Bunnie which caused Matilda to smile. Matilda lead Bunnie to the radio lab where three legionaires say on duty.

"Those three are the only ones on duty right now. The salamander prefers to be left alone so I don't even know his name. The bear prefers to be called Muscles and the bird is the radio operator who we call Tech" said Matilda

Bunnie looked at the three legionaires and thought about who to approach.

---------------------------------------------

Here is where you come in my dear readers. Tell me who does Bunnie approach?

The lonely salamander?

Muscles the bear?

Or Tech the bird?

Vote now until the 20th of February when voting closes.

Tech the bird. (From fleetway I presume?)

(That's Tekno the canary. Probably a different character :P )

Buttering up the radio operator might come in useful if you need to send a message to someone, so I'd say Tech.

The votes are counted and the choice is made.

--------------------------

"Hello there mah avian friend. mah name is Bunnie. Ah recently came here for these limbs. What brought you here?" asked Bunnie which caused Matilda to look to the floor.

"What brought me here?! simple that stupid Battlelord! I used to be a student of the head scientist of The Battlebird armada and I was his best student. That is until I noticed a flaw in his design. I attempted to fix the flaw but I was accused of sabotauge and sentenced to imprisionment without trial. It was shortly after that when the prison pod I was on got shot down and I ended up an Eggman prisoner. I willingly worked for him since I got to share my knowledge but he betrayed me and had me robotisized. I ended up with Grandmaster Rabbot and he helped protect me after we returned normal. Then those blasted sand blasters treated us like slaves. I wouldn't put up with it and they treated me like a walking target. They attacked me and left me for dead. It was then Grand master rabbot made a choice and ran to Eggman. He agreed to lead a Dark Egg Legion Chapter but only if Eggman saved my life first. I got legionized and now this chapter exists so I am indebted to a bigger idiot than my former teacher! That is what brought me here" said The avain. "Oh and I am a Rooster you stupid rabbit" said Tech the rooster.

-------------------------

Now my dear readeers it is up to you what happens next.

Does Bunnie show the rooster simpathy?

Does Bunnie react in anger over the tale?

Or does Matilda respond for bunnie?

Vote now my dear readers. The voting closes at the ennd of march.

I'm honestly not sure for this one. I could see Bunnie doing either for different reasons

I guess I'll go with Bunnie reacts with sympathy

I guess she'd go with sympathy, but don't think the roster will appreciate it. 

Sorry for the delay my dear readers but now let us continue.

----------------------------------------------------

Bunnie heard Tech's story and looked at the floor depressed. "Mah stars! That story is really sad but Ah'm glad mah uncle had yah back. Ah can not pretend to know how yah feel but ah can promise to help yah in any way ah can from now on" said Bunnie which caused Matilda to smile.

"You are the Grandmaster's neice!? Then I suppose I should look out for you as a thank you to him for all he has done for me. Names Tech but I bet Matilda already told you that. I can show you how the Radio works if you want. It has three features. Which one would you like to know about? The Audio relay, The digital papertrail or the Video conference?" Asked Tech.

Now my dear readers another choice awaits you.

Which one will Bunnie be told about?

The Audio relay?

The Digital papertrail?

Or the Video conference?

Vote away my readers. The voting closes at May 1st.

Digital paper trail for me too.

I vote for pap..... I think we have a winner! ;)