BlurryDawgo

Weird and funny comic moments

52 posts in this topic

You know what to do. Read the title.

There are alot of funny moments. Sonic Universe Team Tango was full of fun, but Sonic Universe #1 might be my favorite. Especially when Marine told Shadow she didn't make the boat to travel through dimensions, but Tails did. Shadow's face was hilarious.

Um, Mega Man can be put into the topic. Try MM#13's Short Circuits strip. When Dr. Light's away… you know the rest.

Butt, why is he glowing upside down on the wall? What is he doing? Why in dumbest and most uncomfortable position I can think of?

Butt, why is he glowing upside down on the wall? What is he doing? Why in dumbest and most uncomfortable position I can think of?

From the glow and the pose, only two words come to my mind:

Magnet and electrocution.

My weird and funny moment, is actually the entire concept of Enerjak's first defeat as a whole.

You are the God of Chaos. You can shape the island, nay, the entire world however you please. There is no one who has the raw concentrated power to stop you. You can, literally, move mountains, because you feel like decorating.

...And you're defeated by a bunch of ants, and rocks.

The moment I saw Dimitri's first defeat, I could not stop laughing because of this alone.

"Oh no, ROCKS! I have the power to make mountains at will at a side-hobby, and I'm defeated by ROCKS!"

My weird and funny moment, is actually the entire concept of Enerjak's first defeat as a whole.

You are the God of Chaos. You can shape the island, nay, the entire world however you please. There is no one who has the raw concentrated power to stop you. You can, literally, move mountains, because you feel like decorating.

...And you're defeated by a bunch of ants, and rocks.

The moment I saw Dimitri's first defeat, I could not stop laughing because of this alone.

"Oh no, ROCKS! I have the power to make mountains at will at a side-hobby, and I'm defeated by ROCKS!"

Now that I think about it, it is pretty funny! You have power limited by your imagination, yet you're one weakness is some rocks and ants. Even Superman would be laughing at a weakness like that and his weakness is some green crystal!

Off panel-Big and Bean. Hilarious :D

Here's weird one: Sonic the Hedgehog nr 91. NIc own Millennium Falcon. She claims she got it from old boyfriend.

Nic the Weasel used to date Han Solo.

Scrouge being used as a Basketball and his talk with my man, Flying Frog, during his prison arc, and yeah, Shadow's face in SU#1 as said before. Classic. :P

I may as well say now, ANYTHING with Bean makes me laugh. My favourite of the lot is when Bean asks Sonic if he and Sally are going to have mutant hedge-squirrel babies in STH 188.

I did love Shadow's reaction to Marine in SU as well though.

My favorite funny momment is in treasure team tango when omega loves blaze burning stuff

True love is all around. Even in robots.

My favorites are Shadow face in SU#1, Bean question in ... i don't remember. Name of the baby brother in STH#140, Betting in STH#179.

Name of the baby brother in STH#140,

That was hilarious. Knuckles' reaction to the baby and his reaction to the others laughing was so funny. I think that was one of my favourite issues because so much happened that made me laugh

I have to say, one of my top favorite weird/funny comics moments was at the end of MM#26 when Vector was calling Proto Man "Pogo Man".

1 person likes this

Vector is very funny character in almost every issue with him. Like when he tried to cover his origins in STH#212, or when there was referance to famous "Find the computer room!!!" in SU#47

Issue 155

Fiona Fox: WHOA WHOA WHOA JUNIOR TIME OUT! What's That supposed to mean? I Have bad breath or something?

I just can't get over that line

Um, excuse me, but I just made a thread for the creativity of the users that grew off of this one. You can make your own jokes based on the comics, games, shows and chars here: