arekpowalan

Favorite Freedom Fighter Member

Favorite Freedom Fighter Member   7 votes

1. 1. Which character is your favorite, and why?

• Sally Acorn
    • Nicole the Holo-Lynx
    • Antoine D'Coolette
    • Rotor the Walrus
    • Bunny Rabbot
    • Dulcy the Dragon
    • Porker Lewis
    • Johnny Lightfoot
    • Tekno the Canary
    • Other (Please Specify)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Without taking regard to Sonic game characaters (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, etc.), which of the members of freedom fighter is your favorite and/or most interesting? Aside from picking a vote, please also state why you like the character and what are most interesting aspect of the character (personality, development, etc.)

Edited by arekpowalan

My all time favorite is probably Nicole, (Though Antoine is a close second) partly because she has had the most development over the series. At first she's a sorta cool computer and then BOOM! Single handedly saving the freedom fighters and every one else from Eggman. That and building a personality from nothing (at least in the preboot universe) while still maintaining a part of her that is still distinctly computer. She's such unique character and just a fresh breath of air in the series, showing there's more to fighting eggman than busting badniks.

Edited by Katmuffin
1 person likes this

Pretty much what Katmuffin said above.  Go Holo-Lynx all the way!

1 person likes this

Nicole the Holo-lynx. I think she's my favourite too. From her character development, to her design. I LOVE her post-reboot design. (not that I dislike Yardley's design, which was great too). I am fascinated with the science-fiction trope of "machine that becomes alive" and those sort of topics, and Nicole basically IS that trope...

BUT, there's a close second (if not at the same level), which is none other than Bunnie Rabbot. Why? C'mon, look at her, sugah... Aside from her somehow super-hero-esque design (someone said Cyborg?) which I see as a challenging vision of Sonic the Hedghog's original conflict (Nature vs. Machinery) I love the way she is: energetic, sometimes savage, sometimes sweet, like an older sister to the younger members of the team, like a mature fighter with the most veteran ones. In my humble opinion, her romance with Antoine is easily the best love story in the entire franchise.

And that Southern American accent... I love it. Ah ain't gonna lie, it makes me laugh. 

1 person likes this

Nicole the Holo-lynx. I think she's my favourite too. From her character development, to her design. I LOVE her post-reboot design. (not that I dislike Yardley's design, which was great too). I am fascinated with the science-fiction trope of "machine that becomes alive" and those sort of topics, and Nicole basically IS that trope...

BUT, there's a close second (if not at the same level), which is none other than Bunnie Rabbot. Why? C'mon, look at her, sugah... Aside from her somehow super-hero-esque design (someone said Cyborg?) which I see as a challenging vision of Sonic the Hedghog's original conflict (Nature vs. Machinery) I love the way she is: energetic, sometimes savage, sometimes sweet, like an older sister to the younger members of the team, like a mature fighter with the most veteran ones. In my humble opinion, her romance with Antoine is easily the best love story in the entire franchise.

And that Southern American accent... I love it. Ah ain't gonna lie, it makes me laugh. 

THIS. Yes! I also love Bunnie's later conflict with her Uncle, and Nicole's with Mina.

Man, I didn't think about Bunnie, so maybe she can take second place instead of Antoine?

When I saw the question my mind picked Nicole (Not counting any of the game characters)

Then I submitted my vote and saw everyone else voted them to

And then I saw the replies which pretty much mirror my thoughts

(I quite liked Johnny Lightfoot from the Fleetway comics tho too)

Antoine D'Coolette-I had to be different! Serious time now, I originally hated Antoine due to his character in Satam but his development in the comics made him my favorite. I also like how he's braver than he use to be but can get a little scared. Also don't bring up margarine. Bunnie and Nicole come tied for second though.

1 person likes this

Gah! Every one mirrors my thoughts perfectly. How can something be this perfect?!

I Generally agree with the above, though i kinda put Sally a bit above everyone but Nicole. FEAR THE SALLY FANBOY!!!