55 posts in this topic

Tammy Prose? With Skye involved it hardly seems impossible after Nina!

You're writing a story about Nicole and Mina making music together and bonding after the events of Changing Tempo? I'm SO IN! I love these two, and a story about them has so much potential! Did you get to choose the characters and setting to write or were there assigned by editors?

Also, I'm digging the artwort, love it so far, looking extremely professional. If you told me it was drawn by someone already working in the IDW books I wouldn't be surprised: The lineart is veeeery clean, looks cute and has a very clear manga feel I'd like to see more often in Sonic stuff (wish i could draw anything remotely as cool as those panels T_T) that kinda fits Mina (being a rock idol that could star in a musical anime) and Nicole (a character that can potentially get into Ghost in the Shell-ish territory) Seems you have an artist that will probably make justice to your script!

Thanks Chaos.  As for choosing stories, some are pre-determined (like the main story of that issue) but we're also free to pitch in ideas and whole stories, such as this one, which was all me.

For the SU arc I'm writing, certain things I had to include, but the overall plot, events and even many of the characters were all up to me.

1 person likes this

In the meantime, this is what I've started doing for ASO:

For those of you who follow the ASO Tumblr, after a bit of a hiatus, character QnA’s are back. Obviously, there’s a bit of a backlog, so we have taken a random selection from the pile, and will continue to post a group of QnA’s every Friday. It will take us a while to get through the questions in our inbox, so for now we’ll be focusing on the questions we have. So please don’t send in any new questions for the moment. We’ll let you know when we’re caught up, and submissions are open again. Also, keep in mind we won’t answer every question, as some might be too spoiler heavy, and others might be answered already by in comic events. But you can check out the batch we answered this week on our blog right now!
https://blog.archiesoniconline.com/