Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

Knuckles the Echidna (Comic Series)

12 posts in this topic

Knuckles18.jpg

This is the general topic for discussing new and old issues of Knuckles the Echidna comic series. Everything about it, not deserving its own topic, should go here, but feel free to create a separate one if you think something you want to discuss deserves it, or is not directly related to any of the series.

Edited by Shadow

Question: Is this thread for Sonic Universe or Knuckles the Echidna?

Question: Is this thread for Sonic Universe or Knuckles the Echidna?

This thread is for Knuckles the Echidna only. The Sonic Universe thread is a different one. You can recognize that one as a pinned one, since this one isn't (yet).

Knuckles18.jpg

I have to admit, this picture kinda scares me.

This thread is for Knuckles the Echidna only. The Sonic Universe thread is a different one. You can recognize that one as a pinned one, since this one isn't (yet).

I did see that but then saw "This thread is Sonic Universe only."You're right, I should've gotten that this was for Knuckles the Echidna comics but, the intro does say Sonic Universe

I did see that but then saw "This thread is Sonic Universe only."You're right, I should've gotten that this was for Knuckles the Echidna comics but, the intro does say Sonic Universe

Oh, my fault. I fixed that days ago but it seems it didn't update or I didn't click the save button. My apologies, it's fixed now.

Pretty good comic series with a deep storyline. But the drawing style in some places is too Meanieed.

Helped me understand more of the Echidna culture which I was clueless about for ages. It did take me a while to get into it though, but I'd read pretty much all the other other comics so I felt that it was best to give the comic series ago. I understand some of the other comics a little better now, including how Mammoth Mogule sent Sonic, Tails and Knuckles to a weird planet and held prisoner almost everyone else.

The storyline was indeed interesting ; i , for myself still liked the relationship between knuckles and his wifeless father (I just love to bring that up ) Locke. It was evident locke loved what was left of his family (and his ex wife), but it didn't help that he held duty so high in his priority ....ending up "locking" himself out of any potential love .... poor dude , he just needed some more character dev.

Hey...

I just finished reading the comics you have here and I was wondering whether that was where it finished for Knux or is his story continued in another comic and if so which issue should I start from?

So glad this website is here!

Edited by knuxxed

Hey! Well... the actual Knuckle the Echidna comic series does stop there. It kind of does run alongside the main comics there

I'd look at this

http://en-forums.sonicscanf.org/topic/379-comic-reading-guide-sonic-the-hedgehog-archie-series/?page=1

First off I read the whole of the Knuckles (Archie) SNN page and was intrigued but his main story stops here... shame but I shall read on

Boy am I glad this website exists!